+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

bun b's sneaker game has always been on point, but it seems like he's pulling a wale lately and just wearing what he gets in the mail...at least he's a dope rapper unlike our friend wale

What's wrong with wearing kicks from the "mall"?

Let me guess. You only rock kicks imported from Japan or Europe?

Look up my collection son. I got UK's, JP's, plenty of that "exclusive" !**+ you all drool over.

But that doesn't mean I can't rock some AF1's or AM95's from FootLocker.

Because it's not what I wear. It's how I wear it. I can make any sneaker look fresh.

Maybe you can't.

Cat's like you are where everything went wrong. Some people just LOVE sneakers. Some folks are more into the hype I guess.

i said "MAIL" not mall dude...you over there goin' off over nothin'...and i'm the opposite of what you described, up until a year ago mycloset consisted of nothing but new balance 574s (bought 2 for 89 at foot locker and a beat up pair of tims two sizes too big...my favorite sneaker purchase ofthe last year? fila ninety6s aka grant hill IIs just because my mother wouldn't let me have them as a shorty (had to settle for stackhouses)...do yourresearch before you wanna run ya mouth next time

bun b's sneaker game has always been on point, but it seems like he's pulling a wale lately and just wearing what he gets in the mail...at least he's a dope rapper unlike our friend wale

Look up my collection son. I got UK's, JP's, plenty of that "exclusive" !**+ you all drool over.

Because it's not what I wear. It's how I wear it. I can make any sneaker look fresh.

Maybe you can't.

Cat's like you are where everything went wrong. Some people just LOVE sneakers. Some folks are more into the hype I guess.

i said "MAIL" not mall dude...you over there goin' off over nothin'...and i'm the opposite of what you described, up until a year ago my closet consisted of nothing but new balance 574s (bought 2 for 89 at foot locker and a beat up pair of tims two sizes too big...my favorite sneaker purchase of the last year? fila ninety6s aka grant hill IIs just because my mother wouldn't let me have them as a shorty (had to settle for stackhouses)...do your research before you wanna run ya mouth next time

Never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. That's how a man do. Misread that. My apologies for the mix up. *$%# still look like "mall" when I readit.

I just remember cats getting at Jim Jones when he was doing that streak where he wore a new pair of kicks because they were "mall sneakers". Which Ifound ridiculous.

I stand by my words. You were just the wrong target.

And for the record, my mouth was closed the entire time I typed that.

Never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. That's how a man do. Misread that. My apologies for the mix up. *$%# still look like "mall" when I read it.

I just remember cats getting at Jim Jones when he was doing that streak where he wore a new pair of kicks because they were "mall sneakers". Which I found ridiculous.

its all good, and for the record, i agree with you

and for the record i dont understand all this hate towards wale like i know its been mentioned but first people wont give him props on rapping which is fineeveryone has their own preferences but to not give the man credit on his shoe game is just ******ed how are you gonna give bun b more props like oh wale knowsnothing about shoes and has no heat or knows nothing about his collection thats just some ignorance right there

a4516c4b45dd16634a1798b2d1809ae2ffbea3ef.png

OG IX's From "Space Jam"

92626234454b2d0e1496df42e3330cfae8dcc465.png

Jumpin' Jumpin' Remix mvid w/what looks like some Met 5's and Gooshi boots

09b16d4b4cd4146f49fc241584bb44a6e566a401.png

What's Luv mvid w/some Bred XI's, ret IX's, and [gasp] Reignman's

db7160474adb106d4d397fa6e98bc305cb4216b6.png

NAME THAT MVID!! w/some Zoom Turf's

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

and for the record i dont understand all this hate towards wale like i know its been mentioned but first people wont give him props on rapping which is fine everyone has their own preferences but to not give the man credit on his shoe game is just ******ed how are you gonna give bun b more props like oh wale knows nothing about shoes and has no heat or knows nothing about his collection thats just some ignorance right there

Simple ma dude. They believe Wale is a "HYPEBEAST" and Bun just keeps it real. Not to mention the fact that Bun is cool peoples with most streetwearbrands.

Its like they forgot when Wale was on NT, before he blew up with some major Jordan and SB heat.

Success brings the haters

And its funny too, heads knocking Wale for rocking a LV bookbag when 3-4 years back, when Ye popped up on the scene, they were praising dude like no other forbeing different

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

And its funny too, heads knocking Wale for rocking a LV bookbag when 3-4 years back, when Ye popped up on the scene, they were praising dude like no other for being different

u said it, back then when we was all still cleanin out da NBA store and yeezy was doin his own thing ...wale doin it in da same vein

as kanye, years later.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

laugh.gif
Cudi's feet are head is OD too big for his body
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
them 3s looks huge though

also no one is hatin on wale cause of his success..... its cause hes an average artist who happens to like sneakers

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

laugh.gif
Cudi's feet are head is OD too big for his body
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
them 3s looks huge though

also no one is hatin on wale cause of his success..... its cause hes an average artist who happens to like sneakers
So you're hating because he's an average artist who like sneakers?
nerd.gif

Maybe you can't.

i said "MAIL" not mall dude...you over there goin' off over nothin'...and i'm the opposite of what you described, up until a year ago my closet consisted of nothing but new balance 574s (bought 2 for 89 at foot locker and a beat up pair of tims two sizes too big...my favorite sneaker purchase of the last year? fila ninety6s aka grant hill IIs just because my mother wouldn't let me have them as a shorty (had to settle for stackhouses)...do your research before you wanna run ya mouth next time

Never afraid to admit when I'm wrong. That's how a man do. Misread that. My apologies for the mix up. *$%# still look like "mall" when I read it.

I just remember cats getting at Jim Jones when he was doing that streak where he wore a new pair of kicks because they were "mall sneakers". Which I found ridiculous.

laugh.gif
UnclePhil seems like your vision is starting todeteriorate, might need a check up. Props to you admitting you were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom