+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

nerd.gif
i spy Mandy on the top, but yo who's the other chick?
ohwell.gif

arguments like this...i just say eff it...agree with the opposition and get on with life
smart man.

If you look at that Fab pic its not hard to see what people mean by matching too much.

A simple white tee(v neck even?) and some nice khaki colored pants would have possibly looked alot better. And if he didn't have the hat mybe. To alot ofpeople it looks as if the whole out fit came in a large plastic bag to be worn together.

Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by rolla808

Originally Posted by jefffort5

omg is that chris brown...wow looks like something his stylist made him wear to relate better to the kids...i hate rappers with their stupid stylists...dress yourself like normal people
ppl have stylist because they dont have time to pick out there own clothes like normal ppl

What????? Don't have time to pick out their own clothes so they can't wipe their own!$++ too? Please it doesn't take that long to pick out some clothes especially if you actually care about what you wear. I mean if I had money I'd love to go looking for clothes and kicks all day.

So if you was a celeb, you wouldwant to not shop in peace?

Originally Posted by Notorious D O M

arguments like this...i just say eff it...agree with the opposition and get on with life
smart man.

If you look at that Fab pic its not hard to see what people mean by matching too much.

A simple white tee(v neck even?) and some nice khaki colored pants would have possibly looked alot better. And if he didn't have the hat mybe. To alot of people it looks as if the whole out fit came in a large plastic bag to be worn together.

Just my opinion.

I feel what you saying..and what what other ppl are saying..but from the hat, the tee, the fitted, the kicks, the jacket..you cant picked them up from onestore and put all that$$$% together....all that stuff is pieced together...but ah well

smart man.

A simple white tee(v neck even?) and some nice khaki colored pants would have possibly looked alot better. And if he didn't have the hat mybe. To alot of people it looks as if the whole out fit came in a large plastic bag to be worn together.

Just my opinion.

I feel what you saying..and what what other ppl are saying..but from the hat, the tee, the fitted, the kicks, the jacket..you cant picked them up from one store and put all that$$$% together....all that stuff is pieced together...but ah well

so you are saying it took effort for that outfit fab had on to be put together?

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

smart man.

Just my opinion.

I feel what you saying..and what what other ppl are saying..but from the hat, the tee, the fitted, the kicks, the jacket..you cant picked them up from one store and put all that$$$% together....all that stuff is pieced together...but ah well
so you are saying it took effort for that outfit fab had on to be put together?

naw....just forget it

Jonas in grapes.(not really a celeb but what ever.)

l_c1234b34741958e20cec7a1ae3d0956e.jpg

PS: Don't mind the big headed guy on the right...

^^AGREED,He's only 17 and is TATTED up ALL OVER, and 1BOREDZOMBIE DJAMs Collection is SICK!,Did anyone see that youtube video where he showed those OG AJ1swid his name lasered in them??

Chris Brown was on the complex magazine.. if i am not mistaken dude said he have well over 600 pairs and he owns "peacocks" lol.

and this from long ago. .

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Chris Brown was on the complex magazine.. if i am not mistaken dude said he have well over 600 pairs and he owns "peacocks" lol.

peacocks??

Didn't an NTer say he met Chris Brown and he didn't know what his Espos were?

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

peacocks??

Didn't an NTer say he met Chris Brown and he didn't know what his Espos were?
read the new complex magazine lol, dude said he own " The Peacocks and The Old Spices..." lol.. i think meant the pigeons or some shoe idon't know about.. But it is listed on the picture i posted under footwear..

Back
Top Bottom