+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Jay: If you are reading this (which I know you aren't,) PLEASE go back to three pieces and ties and stop taking fashion tips from Ye. Ye can make it work,you can't.

7ydnxvm.jpg

wow..bow wow just looks like he's to extra sometimes...and those gucci boots are horrendous...just my opinion

dud elook like Bow Wow an then again he dont. an the hell do JD have on, naw u can be rich but comeon maannn

pimp.gif
^ best colorway of the spizike!
pimp.gif

Never thought i'd pick up any recent Jordan release but i gave in.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall cats is wild fab is sually fresh. only slip ive seen is that fit with the crooks jacket. take it off the jacket and its dope for what it is. honestly evenwith the jacket its straight but you inside preforming you supposed to be sweatin not freezin

that vest JD had on with the fur hood is dope, I'd like to know what brand it is. I been lookin for a snorkle vest for a minute. Only brands that ive seenthat make em are japanese brands that only make up to like a large

Bow Wow in that picture deserves to be robbed. I guarantee he wouldn't be doin none of that in the hood.

im tempted to save that neek pic.
just looks so nonchalant and so fitting but not really

sorta like where's waldo.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Bow Wow in that picture deserves to be robbed. I guarantee he wouldn't be doin none of that in the hood.
who gives a damn about the "hood"? lol why does he deserves to be robbed? ARE YOU MADDDDDDDDD?? I bet you won't be able to flaunt yourmoney like that in the "hood" too? smh
laugh.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom