+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^^
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by ML13

you may have your chance when his signature line comes out..
If you're talking about Pastelle, it's not coming out.
it's not coming out cause he has no fashion sense.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

T.I.'s up there too can't lie but, Kanye's fashion sense undoubtedly had an influence on a majority of the people in my generation.

He made it poppin', to wear Blazers, Polo's, sweaters with hot sneakers. Just lookin at the pics from the Glow In The Dark book basically solidifies it.

Obviously, someone probably did it before him, but there's nothing new under the Sun. AND I mean you could argue Pharrell played a huge part in the transition to more fitted high-fashion attire too but ultimately Kanye and Pharrell are basically cut from the same cloth.

I don't disagree that Kanye's "fashion sense" has influenced more people. But I don't think that's necessarily a good thing.

Kanye's music is far more mainstream than TI's, even though TIP got hits. But Ye hits them kids in the 'burbs MUCH harder. I think that lendsitself to more "fashion" influence. If that makes sense. Kanye's got a lot of sheep. So more people may sweat Kanye's style. But he's notthe better dresser.

If you're not sheep, and just recognize proper attire, then it's pretty easy to see that TIP bodies Kanye. Like I said, from casual to formal, 'Yeain't %%@%@+$ with TIP.

I'ma put it like this. Kayne rocks some cool %+%$. And he rocks some ridiculous %+%$ I wouldn't be caught dead in. Short sleeve leather shirt VillagePeople lookin'.......and he designed a God awful sneaker.

I don't think I can say the same about TIP. He's pretty much always on point.

I don't think Kanye has really done anything that original. Polo been hot since the 80's. Been rocking sweaters with fresh Nikes for years. Dudes likeGrand Puba did all of this !%#* way before Kanye.

So if you throw the "originality" out, T.I. just does it better.

Word TI>Kanye most of the time...

Dudes are on Yes tip way too hard sometimes when dudes looking like a clown. IMO that fit with the black T and white cements is Yes best fit (that I'veseen) in a while....

Just my .02

^^^ i agree that kanye rocks some stuff that just ain't right (to me, in my opinion, but hey, girls may like it, so it's whatever, but i justcouldn't get down in some skinny turquoise colored jeans)...

BUT, when kanye's fit is on point, it BLOWS TI's best fits away (or any rapper imo)...

even his simple fits, like that black tee, lighter colored dior jeans, and the white cement IV's pic that recently got quoted in here a million times,i've never seen another rapper rock jeans so well, they just looked right, not too skinny, not too baggy, the way they stacked, the way they sat on theshoes, everything, and i've personally never seen those J's look so good...

and i'm not even gonna go into the fact that dude made one of the most sought after, most successful shoes any music artist has ever made... or how he gottons of hard acting rapper cats to tighten up their clothes a bit and stop looking so sloppy with the overly baggy junk...

and no, i'm not even a big fan of all of kanye's music or behavior, so i'm not a stan, but i just can't agree that somehow TI is betterdressed... i've never seen a TI fit and thought to myself "damn, now that looks ill"...

just my opinion tho...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by illphillip

^^^

TI>Kanye.

From street %++% to suits.
co-sign

kanye would look like a dork in a champion hood...he's too polarized.
Are you serious?

Well everybody has their own opinion.

TI's got the suit game on lock though...he's always fresh with the suits.

From 2004 to now Pharrell Williams & Kanye West are easily the reasons for the way Fashion is at in Hip Hop Culture which spreads through otherGenre's, Cultures and branches into other forms of Entertainment. You can argue it but it's true.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

From 2004 to now Pharrell Williams & Kanye West are easily the reasons for the way Fashion is at in Hip Hop Culture which spreads through other Genre's, Cultures and branches into other forms of Entertainment. You can argue it but it's true.

This man is right, not saying it's all for good, because God knows I wouldn't be caught dead in teal, or salmon colored jeans, or cowboy boots but forall their misfires they did get some buckets along the way. Not saying bape wasn't already hot (been hot in japan for years in fact its hay day has passed)but they blew up bape, pharell even branched off with his own line in bbc. They also brought skate brands like supreme among others to the forefront. Theyblended street/skate/prep and have definitely been the main pioneers in changing the style of the rap game. They also opened doors for the likes of a drake,wale, Lupe (God I hate to mention his name with the other 2 because he has them in talent by leaps and bounds). You can now rap about stuff other than guns,drugs, burning it down etc. I still got Styles P on top of my list but I'll give guys like Lupe some run whereas I don't think I would of been as opento years ago. Kanye, Drake, Pharell, Lupe hate them or love them rap about real $%%#, $%%# that happened in their lives, their issues. They aren't on someJuelz Santana or Rick Ross I'ma swear Im something I'm not *!$!#+@$. Real talk Juelz is a nobody, dude buys head stash ounces of piff to smoke, hedon't sell no drugs. Most of the rappers in the rap game are on some *!$!#+@$, hate to just point out Juelz but I know his suppliers so I know for a facthe is a nobody,because even his suppliers are nobodys lmao, but 99% of the people rapping about that lifestyle don't live it, at least Pharell and Kanyerap about real life $%%#. As far as blending different genres and fashions (skinny jeans, with j's, blazers, vests etc) it ain't my style but I'llgive them the respect that is due. They also brought some realness to the rap game and although some of it is watered down, I like some of the real $%%#(kanyes 1st 2 albums, the last 1 sucked, pretty much anything Lupe gets on, some of drakes $%%#, I'm more into pharell when he rapped with clipse not intothe whole nerd scene). Wow went a little off topic and talked more than I thought I would but thats my 2 cents.

^^^You are ******ed, I know plenty of people with tons of money who rock white tees (4 for 10), champion hoodies, white air forces, it is all personalpreference ******. You are obviously the type to advertise the fact you have money but in reality live on a short budget. If everyone with your thought processkilled themselves the world would be a much better place. I used to rock champion hoodies, while holding a duffle bag full of 100's guess I had to muchmoney for the champion hood. Not everyone likes to dress up every day, some people don't have to advertise the fact they have money, it's just known.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

^^^You are ******ed, I know plenty of people with tons of money who rock white tees (4 for 10), champion hoodies, white air forces, it is all personal preference ******. You are obviously the type to advertise the fact you have money but in reality live on a short budget. If everyone with your thought process killed themselves the world would be a much better place. I used to rock champion hoodies, while holding a duffle bag full of 100's guess I had to much money for the champion hood. Not everyone likes to dress up every day, some people don't have to advertise the fact they have money, it's just known.
d7625d8e8d32823cf37374970b0cfec9415bdc2.jpg
But imthe ******.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

T.I.'s up there too can't lie but, Kanye's fashion sense undoubtedly had an influence on a majority of the people in my generation.

He made it poppin', to wear Blazers, Polo's, sweaters with hot sneakers. Just lookin at the pics from the Glow In The Dark book basically solidifies it.

Obviously, someone probably did it before him, but there's nothing new under the Sun. AND I mean you could argue Pharrell played a huge part in the transition to more fitted high-fashion attire too but ultimately Kanye and Pharrell are basically cut from the same cloth
So if you throw the "originality" out, T.I. just does it better.
All you really needed to say there. But yea, well put. I think people respect Kanye so much because he took chances where other peoplewouldn't dare and introduced a lot of different types of fashion, whereas T.I. just knows how to wear clothes well.

key words used to buddy, I don't have a thing to worry about nowadays. I live a stress free life, I'm not a slave to my possessions, I don't workall that hard, and I'm not involved in anything illegal. You can keep replying but that's it I'm done. I offered an opinion you can agree, you candisagree, you can shoot the 1 with me if you live close to nj/ny/philly other than that I'm done I got %%*$ to do tonight. I think its real cute you taketime out to bold statements and insert gif's you got a lot of time on your hands, so your obviously going to win this ebattle, but like I said whenever youwant to pop out from behind that computer screen inbox me a location and a time.

Back
Top Bottom