Moncler
pimp.gif

91928374.jpg

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ninjahood

young jigga in some classic champion crewneck
pimp.gif

No mo, but Jigga got that DSL internet.

Even with a "no ho-mo" that statement is extra gay, anytime you have to say no ho-mo you probably should just keep what you were thinking toyourself.

So broke people only wear Champion ?? COME ON SON. Champion is a brand that will NEVER leave somebody once you have worn it. One of the richest men in themusic industry...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the ho mo comments..
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the "____" fashion sense > Ye bullnish..

Dudes hate kanye so much they'll say Jim Bob at the bus stop dresses better than him.. I mean really get real kinfolk TI dresses better than Kanye orPharrell, when?!?!

shht really just boggles my mind.. how many rappers/hiphop artists you see at LV fashion shows, and at all the "Fashion Weeks" throughout the world?LV took a shht on TI video, I mean c'mon..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all may not agree with all their fits, but Ye and Pharrell got as much fashion sense as anyone in the mainstream hiphop world, period.

The only problem that I sometimes have with T.I's fits, are his jeans. In my own opinion, a lot of the time, the jeans could be tailored to give his fits amuch more better look. Other than that, he knows what dressing right is and he executes it well.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by ninjahood

young jigga in some classic champion crewneck
pimp.gif

No mo, but Jigga got that DSL internet.
What does that even mean?
laugh.gif

He thinks jay-z has d!ick sucking lips thats what dsl means. Most normal people (heterosexuals) use this acronym to describe a girl with a nice set of lips,this guy is obviously gay.

Back
Top Bottom