+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Teyana Taylor is
sick.gif
x 1,000,000,000,000,000,00.53.

I dont care how many kicks she owns. She is straight UGLY.
a7i6tllj5jwgi7tw.jpg
dsc_0791.jpg

No she's not, she's pretty.

She dresses like a dude too much though
she'd look
pimp.gif
if she got a nose job

I'll Eat The Box!

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Teyana Taylor is
sick.gif

she'd look
pimp.gif
if she got a nose job

I'll Eat The Box!
yeah me too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

dudes are in here analyzing the hell out of these pictures.. why do jay's lv kicks look like black 5s with straps though? he's so unswaggerful that he transformed his sneakers.. it's getting bad for him.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

his jeans do look like southpoles tho

that taylor chick is wack.....i seen pop off's from my neighborhood that look way betta then her....and probably got more sneakers to boot.

^^hahahah,I chilled with her a couple times before she was dressing like a girl I never dug her look though,but she cleaned up NiiiiCe

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2qnb8s2.jpg

lol this pic looks like Jay is callin somebody up to the stage to catch Lebron's money shot
laugh.gif
....WHAT?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
man look at Bron's expression towards Jay like "YO man I'm ready. I'm bout to bust something serious"
laugh.gif

we've all made that face before (speaking on behalf of males) and if you haven't then you don't really need to be calling anybody ghey
roll.gif
What the hell is wrong with this thread?!
laugh.gif

You should be the last one to talk after posting up 2 men lookin at each other all funny in they drawers.
indifferent.gif

dudes wilin like they wouldn't smash Teyana, she is ok.. she is Far from a dime..

dudes stay cracking me up with lil comment like

" her nose to big"
indifferent.gif

"she need a nose job"
indifferent.gif

"he lips are fugly"
indifferent.gif

"she has a mans nose"
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

like LOL what the hell?

u dudes are like females, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAay 2 picky..

i would smash, but some of yall dudes be acting like yall be pulling straight dimes

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2qnb8s2.jpg

lol this pic looks like Jay is callin somebody up to the stage to catch Lebron's money shot
laugh.gif
....WHAT?
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
man look at Bron's expression towards Jay like "YO man I'm ready. I'm bout to bust something serious"
laugh.gif

we've all made that face before (speaking on behalf of males) and if you haven't then you don't really need to be calling anybody ghey
roll.gif

40yearold-1.jpg

"You know how I know you're gay?"

back to the topic: are those boarder blue sbs that the guy eatin popeyes is rocking? who gives a damn about cudi's jeans. cements 3's looking extrafresh.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

dudes wilin like they wouldn't smash Teyana, she is ok.. she is Far from a dime..

dudes stay cracking me up with lil comment like

" her nose to big"
indifferent.gif

"she need a nose job"
indifferent.gif

"he lips are fugly"
indifferent.gif

"she has a mans nose"
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

like LOL what the hell?

u dudes are like females, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAay 2 picky..

i would smash, but some of yall dudes be acting like yall be pulling straight dimes
well if someone people are callign her a dime, you obviously have to call out her flaws right?
you'd be lying to yourself if her nose looks fine.
her clev. in the first page makes me go
devil.gif
devil.gif
though.
maybe if cudi sagged his jeans a bit, it wouldnt look as bad. the color+cements still look
pimp.gif
though.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Teyana Taylor is
sick.gif

a7i6tllj5jwgi7tw.jpg
dsc_0791.jpg

she'd look
pimp.gif
if she got a nose job

I'll Eat The Box!
Teyana Taylor would get it any day yall tripin
pimp.gif
but heres apic of kanye in sum 7's

if a celebrity is wearing a shoe it means their stylist thinks it will look cute on them. Meaning shoes are cute and trendy and "urban". its betterwhen someone who is an average joe is wearing a dope pair of shoes. Just a soccer dad with some oldies but goodies on. Or a mom with some prestos from 2000 on.There should be a thread dedicated to that instead of people who are told what to wear by someone who is following a trend.

crisone and asmathews....thanks for co-signing. Usually im like the black sheep of the sneaker community and NT because i speak my mind. Sometimes people getit. Im not surprised you both get what im saying. Really who cares if weezy or some rapper or actor wear that %%$@. The only legit sneaker dude i know who actsis Chi McBride. The rest of em are Ken Dolls. Yes, your favorite rappers are ken dolls, setting trends by following trends, creating a late trend to a latercrowd. Be yourself. Your bank account and closet will look much better if you are.

^ Word Corgie.....like yesterday, I saw a Mom with her son (maybe like a 17-18 yr old kid wearing SB Lobster Stupid Dunks) yesterday at the Mall, and the Momwas wearing the CMYK Pack AM1's, haha, that made me turn my head.....

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom