+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

^^^ I've been searching for those jeans now for 2 months & no luck, if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

if a celebrity is wearing a shoe it means their stylist thinks it will look cute on them. Meaning shoes are cute and trendy and "urban". its better when someone who is an average joe is wearing a dope pair of shoes. Just a soccer dad with some oldies but goodies on. Or a mom with some prestos from 2000 on. There should be a thread dedicated to that instead of people who are told what to wear by someone who is following a trend.

I knew it was going to be on point when I saw you post in here! HA!

Originally Posted by illphillip

if a celebrity is wearing a shoe it means their stylist thinks it will look cute on them. Meaning shoes are cute and trendy and "urban". its better when someone who is an average joe is wearing a dope pair of shoes. Just a soccer dad with some oldies but goodies on. Or a mom with some prestos from 2000 on. There should be a thread dedicated to that instead of people who are told what to wear by someone who is following a trend.

its like NT has become shoe paparazzi. Take a picture of a homless person in some jewel forces, or OG delta forces. Not some rapper in a shoe hegot for free and was told to wear by his stylist.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by fly1587

Originally Posted by mauweezie42

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2w3rxgw.jpg

282121c.jpg

Popeyes sound good right about now..
Cam Killed his Verse on this song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
KILLAAAA

coke like a caterpillar, I make the butter flyyyyy
cam killed it

pimp.gif
cam def did his thang on that one

Call me uncle, yea uncle CAM, I tax her, like Uncle SAM..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Corgi why dont you start a thread with that idea?, i remember the bums wearing heat thread but an average joe wearing heat would be dope, i think we all haveneighbors who happen to have some nice old shoes. this thread was dead a long time ago.

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

Corgi why dont you start a thread with that idea?, i remember the bums wearing heat thread but an average joe wearing heat would be dope, i think we all have neighbors who happen to have some nice old shoes. this thread was dead a long time ago.
What do you think the WDYWT thread is for?
And if you're talking about random people on the street wearing heat, it probably wouldn't get too many pages.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

Corgi why dont you start a thread with that idea?, i remember the bums wearing heat thread but an average joe wearing heat would be dope, i think we all have neighbors who happen to have some nice old shoes. this thread was dead a long time ago.
What do you think the WDYWT thread is for?
And if you're talking about random people on the street wearing heat, it probably wouldn't get too many pages.
Not just the wdywt thread, but this whole website was based off of the average joes love of kicks. We are the neighbors with oldies but goodies.Whether or not (insert celebrity name here) is really up on the shoe he's rocking, or he was dressed by his stylist, it never hurts to go
pimp.gif
when you see them rocking something you consider heat. Hell for all we know, theycould've been up on the sneaker game when they were average joes themselves. Either way, there nothing wrong with showing love for a hot pair of (insertsneaker here), regardless of who's rocking it.

Jay-Z was wearing the CDP iii's at UMass Amherst Sunday October 25. I was there wearing the same shoes as Jigga himself easily the best concert I have everseen but the fact Jay-Z was wearing the same shoes I was wearing just set it off. I though NT would understand how my mouth just dropped when I saw his shoes,I had a moment, and I could not share it with the people there because they would not understand how I felt, but knew NT would. Here is the video fast forwardto J.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Jay-Z was wearing the CDP iii's at UMass Amherst Sunday October 25. I was there wearing the same shoes as Jigga himself easily the best concert I have ever seen but the fact Jay-Z was wearing the same shoes I was wearing just set it off. I though NT would understand how my mouth just dropped when I saw his shoes, I had a moment, and I could not share it with the people there because they would not understand how I felt, but knew NT would. Here is the video fast forward to J.

Ehhh, get off his nuts for a second

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Jay-Z was wearing the CDP iii's at UMass Amherst Sunday October 25. I was there wearing the same shoes as Jigga himself easily the best concert I have ever seen but the fact Jay-Z was wearing the same shoes I was wearing just set it off. I though NT would understand how my mouth just dropped when I saw his shoes, I had a moment, and I could not share it with the people there because they would not understand how I felt, but knew NT would. Here is the video fast forward to J.

Ehhh, get off his nuts for a second

laugh.gif

"coke like a caterpillar, I make the butter flyyyyy "
roll.gif
funny %#$ wordplay

something he couldnt say back in those C.O.T.C. days!
and about jay-z> hes the reason i copped them black DQM blazers.. he made them %#@%! look exclusive 10x more

Originally Posted by illphillip

its like NT has become shoe paparazzi. Take a picture of a homless person in some jewel forces, or OG delta forces. Not some rapper in a shoe he got for free and was told to wear by his stylist.
why u turnin your noses up at rappers? if i dropped at what i was doing right now and became a rapper all of a sudden im "too cool" toknow

whats sneaker heat?

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom