+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Marcus wore them because Adidas and UCF originally had an agreement that they were fine with him wearing them. Adidas went and changed their mind and now have cut the contract which is understandable but also somewhat of a bad move publicity-wise. Before deciding to come to UCF, Marcus made exactly sure that he would be allowed to wear the J's to which Adidas and UCF both said "yes." If Nike does the right thing, comes along, takes that $3 million contract (seriously, what is this amount to Nike?) over to the third-biggest school in the nation, they'll look like saviors while Adidas will come off as being a company that will go back on their word.

I'm attending UCF now and have met Marcus and for people to say things they're saying is foul. Dude's stand-up all the way and is extremely humble for whom his father is.

Oh yeah, and numerous football players for UCF have worn Nike's before because they're "far more comfortable" than the Adidas cleats they're given. Nothing big to Adidas then.

Nike just needs to step up and suit up UCF in some Team J's or something of the sort.

So true man. Not only about what Nike should do, but about Marcus himself. I haven't actually spoken with him but I work at the arena and studentorientations so i have been around him a few times and he really does seem like a pretty humble guy. At least thats thats what I've noticed.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Michaelfoooo wrote:
bahunt8 wrote:
Redrum SB wrote:
AF1 Beast wrote:
timplz wrote:
Funny how no one noticed Chris Rock in the back.
laugh.gif
thanks for pointing that out, didn't even see him
laugh.gif

Nice find
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

didn't notice

it's the usual thing...Shrek is up front while Donkey stays at the back

You know Eddie Murphy was donkey....right?

yeah...but my kid sister always thought about Chris that way
laugh.gif

^^^Thought Jay was done w/ Timbs? And cudi that cat would probably get a damn hangnail trying to get into his pockets.

Originally Posted by CokeLaRock

^^^Thought Jay was done w/ Timbs? And cudi that cat would probably get a damn hangnail trying to get into his pockets.

holy crap

i think you might be the 17th person to say something about that

Originally Posted by jumpman247

You can see his penis kinda.

ikea_cudi-02.jpg

Honestly you people are gay, you really stare right at this guys crotch like that, maybe it's just me but my eyes right away catch the broad. Some of youneed to keep your thoughts to yourself. straight %%$*

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by jumpman247

You can see his penis kinda.

ikea_cudi-02.jpg

Honestly you people are gay, you really stare right at this guys crotch like that, maybe it's just me but my eyes right away catch the broad. Some of you need to keep your thoughts to yourself. straight %%$*
i'm done with this thread.

too many beyond questionable comments for me.

we need a "female" celebrities wearing heat thread to avoid this foolery.

Back
Top Bottom