+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Finally we're back on the right track. No one cares about who started what, because you dudes should really be ashamed of admitting that your attire of choice is dependent on which outfits another man's stylist lays out for him like a mother for a child.

Because you've NEVER been influenced by anyones style right?....NT'ers are THEE coolest people in the WORLD...straight Trend setters
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

I really never have been influenced by celebrities if that's what you mean. I go to the store, browse around for things that first of all, matches, then Ifind the clothes that interest me. I didn't need a celebrity to teach me that; unless my mom was a celebrity without me knowing. So stoneface all you want,but the closest I came to falling into hype was rocking baggy clothes, and I simply saw the cool n's, not some rapper, around my way rocking it, tried it,and found it to be comfortable. And yes, that means I never fell into the oversized jersey phase.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Finally we're back on the right track. No one cares about who started what, because you dudes should really be ashamed of admitting that your attire of choice is dependent on which outfits another man's stylist lays out for him like a mother for a child.

Because you've NEVER been influenced by anyones style right?....NT'ers are THEE coolest people in the WORLD...straight Trend setters
smokin.gif

indifferent.gif

I really never have been influenced by celebrities if that's what you mean. I go to the store, browse around for things that first of all, matches, then I find the clothes that interest me. I didn't need a celebrity to teach me that; unless my mom was a celebrity without me knowing. So stoneface all you want, but the closest I came to falling into hype was rocking baggy clothes, and I simply saw the cool n's, not some rapper, around my way rocking it, tried it, and found it to be comfortable. And yes, that means I never fell into the oversized jersey phase.

KayCurrency speaking real talk tho, dudes be quick to condemn and shun you cuz you wear something thats popular atm.
thousands of NTers and everyone actin like they was born with god given sense of style.
roll.gif
Come on now.

But i get you QB...

seems to me nike would come through and gladly double whatever adidas had to offer, just off principalities smokey...

Marcus wore them because Adidas and UCF originally had an agreement that they were fine with him wearing them. Adidas went and changed their mind and now havecut the contract which is understandable but also somewhat of a bad move publicity-wise. Before deciding to come to UCF, Marcus made exactly sure that he wouldbe allowed to wear the J's to which Adidas and UCF both said "yes." If Nike does the right thing, comes along, takes that $3 million contract(seriously, what is this amount to Nike?) over to the third-biggest school in the nation, they'll look like saviors while Adidas will come off as being acompany that will go back on their word.

I'm attending UCF now and have met Marcus and for people to say things they're saying is foul. Dude's stand-up all the way and is extremely humblefor whom his father is.

Oh yeah, and numerous football players for UCF have worn Nike's before because they're "far more comfortable" than the Adidas cleatsthey're given. Nothing big to Adidas then.

Nike just needs to step up and suit up UCF in some Team J's or something of the sort.

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Marcus wore them because Adidas and UCF originally had an agreement that they were fine with him wearing them. Adidas went and changed their mind and now have cut the contract which is understandable but also somewhat of a bad move publicity-wise. Before deciding to come to UCF, Marcus made exactly sure that he would be allowed to wear the J's to which Adidas and UCF both said "yes." If Nike does the right thing, comes along, takes that $3 million contract (seriously, what is this amount to Nike?) over to the third-biggest school in the nation, they'll look like saviors while Adidas will come off as being a company that will go back on their word.

I'm attending UCF now and have met Marcus and for people to say things they're saying is foul. Dude's stand-up all the way and is extremely humble for whom his father is.

Oh yeah, and numerous football players for UCF have worn Nike's before because they're "far more comfortable" than the Adidas cleats they're given. Nothing big to Adidas then.

Nike just needs to step up and suit up UCF in some Team J's or something of the sort.
QFT. Why pull "free" press. Now instead of having adidas plastered all over players and arena you'll have the mighty swoosh orjumpman logo taking even more of your business away.

its gonna be auctioned on ebay,
dj homicide and a few of his friends, are getting everything together and with the help of undftd it will be posted on ebay,
not sure when, u know even the most gr shoe is gonna go for a ridiculous price,
everything going to charity,

Back
Top Bottom