+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

*waits for a mod to erase all the bickering about Kanye, Wale, Cudi, Drake, and skinny jeans leaving this thread at 134 pages*

^That's what it should be, plus the posting of pics that have nothing to do with this thread.

LJ stay w/ a 106 & Park chick, wasn't he w/ Julissa for a min?.

I remember when Buddens 1st album flopped on a Clue/Fab mixtape track he said something about how he bought a couple apartment buildings w/ his advance $$$. Sohe may have a lil bit of bread

Originally Posted by 716kix

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

chris brown

WHY IS EVERYBODY STILL HATING ON CHRIS "EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS" GET OVER IT HE STILL GETTIN HIS CAKE & BOTH THOSE XII'S FRESH GOT MY FLU'S TODAY I STILL CAN'T FIND THOSE RISING SUN'S IN MY SIZE(12)
info on that shirt??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
please i NEED to know! thanks in advance

i believe the shirt is by the brand THE FRESHNES. karmaloop used to carry it, but it's not there anymore.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

WHY IS EVERYBODY STILL HATING ON CHRIS "EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS" GET OVER IT HE STILL GETTIN HIS CAKE & BOTH THOSE XII'S FRESH GOT MY FLU'S TODAY I STILL CAN'T FIND THOSE RISING SUN'S IN MY SIZE(12)
Sit down.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

BOTH THOSE XII'S FRESH GOT MY FLU'S TODAY
roll.gif
roll.gif

both u fools took time to read & requote what i said only to add something stupid & unneeded you both need some time in the corner by-urself.......*EDIT* this fool 2
Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Sit down.
Lol, perfect. Why not hate Chris? A woman beater has no respect from me! Plus, that retro+ colorway and butchered classic of the XII's are overrated and have no respect from me as well!

only 2 ppl & 1 omnipresent person knows exactly what happend between those 2 ppl on that night so if your not either you SIT DOWN....... there is always 2sides to a story not that i condone(not spelled right) either of thier actions THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY & neither of you 3 ppl were there to seeit.......

Chicityk7 wrote
only 2 ppl & 1 omnipresent person knows exactly what happend between those 2 ppl on that night so if your not either you SIT DOWN....... there is always 2 sides to a story not that i condone(not spelled right) either of thier actions THERE IS ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO A STORY & neither of you 3 ppl were there to see it.......
The two sides are the side of CBs fist on the side of her face. I ain't mad at em though.

I thought there would of been more pics from the AMAs.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Sit down.
Lol, perfect. Why not hate Chris? A woman beater has no respect from me! Plus, that retro+ colorway and butchered classic of the XII's are overrated and have no respect from me as well!

NO ! Why hate on Chris? don't none of us kno what happened in the car that night .. before the fight y'all was hating on dude dailey.. GROW UP

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Now all of a sudden everybody likes Mochas?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Right ! they came out on my bday when I was n the 8th grade we all passed on them.. 8 years later new school jordan heads acting like they classics.

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Now all of a sudden everybody likes Mochas?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Right ! they came out on my bday when I was n the 8th grade we all passed on them.. 8 years later new school jordan heads acting like they classics.
laugh.gif

I remember the exact day I got em. The True Blues were sold out and the Mochas were sitting in Footlocker. I had a school trip and wanted to look fresh, so IHAD to cop em

Back
Top Bottom