2i9getc.jpg

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

BOTH THOSE XII'S FRESH GOT MY FLU'S TODAY
roll.gif
roll.gif

both u fools took time to read & requote what i said only to add something stupid & unneeded you both need some time in the corner by-urself....... *EDIT* this fool 2
If you honestly think those "Flu Game" (
laugh.gif
)12's look good, then you should be decapitated. I'm serious.

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com...swift_picggroup50659.jpg src="http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/content/o...hts/kanyewest_taylor_swift_picggroup50659.jpg">

laugh.gif
It really aint that serious man...

btw....Im bout to go cop some drake 3s...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arice

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Now all of a sudden everybody likes Mochas?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Right ! they came out on my bday when I was n the 8th grade we all passed on them.. 8 years later new school jordan heads acting like they classics.

I had them on release day...pretty dope but get dirty CRAZY quick.
Everyone I know swore they were ugly & Dookie brown back than...now all the hypsters r searching on ebay after seeing that pic i'm sure.
Funny how celebs control the youngsters minds
laugh.gif

I always thought Mocha's are decent but they are definately not better then black or white cement III's or True Blue's, but I'll take them overFire Red's any day...

Mocha's are an alright colorway, they're definitely behind Black, White Cements, True Blues & Fire Reds for sure

Originally Posted by air max 87

Mochas are terrible, they were terrible then, terrible now...... i remeber a few years ago on NT mochas were everyones grails....along with linens......
laugh.gif
that i don't get.
they're not that great.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

kanye can pull off rain boots

p.s. wale's fit is dope up there
i don't think any guy can pull off rain boots. Leave those and the skinnys to the ladies...

Mocha's are the most boring shoe ever

i hope you are being sarcastic....

Not to add to the 80 opinions of the Mocha's but I always thought they were decent. I would never pay retail, but they are nice.

Dude in the last page that said he'd take mochas over fire reds... i shake my head to you sir! just my opinion though

Back
Top Bottom