+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

ne of my friends has a pair of those vented shades in purple, I got no idea where he got them, lol.

That track jacket looks pretty nice (KWest, 2nd last pic.)

Quote:
Kanye West is my favorite rapper. You can see it. He is somewhat of my stylist. But for anyone who knows anything and not a hater... here you go.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAMSUPREME​
Team Macintosh​
TEAM NTWikia
Harlem Shaking my way into history

^^^^^chillio11 I dare you to say that to my face you @#%$. I'm a grown @#%$ man I don't go that way when it come to that typing @#%$. Just because my style goes to the right when yours goes to the left... I do have dough to keep up so if have something to say..... Say It. All those post and still such a herb. :smh:
smh.gif
He gets some of his ideas from somewhere else so say that to him ....please. If you saw him you'll probably be on his @#%$.

Coming from somebody who was just wearing Purple New Balances in the other post. :smh:
smh.gif

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

lmao, are you seriously getting on my new balances? You seriously have no style. Go check hypebeast.com KID cause you obviously dont know jack, and yes I will say this to your face cause you aint big and bad Mr Swag Jack. And I aint riding him as hard as you are, theres no more space on his nuts for me
TEAMSUPREME​
Team Macintosh​
TEAM NTWikia

You have Johnny Depp as your avatar. Most people won't buy or defend those NB's. 6'2 275+ isn't big. But you know everthing "Harlem Shaker" but its cool your words are spoken like a true square.
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

You obviously know nothing about shoes or style if you hate these nb's. One of the most coveted nb's ever. 300 pairs released and goes for 400+. And you joined in March 2007, so you know nothing about nt history so just shut your big hole
TEAMSUPREME​
Team Macintosh​
TEAM NTWikia

Quote:
lmao, are you seriously getting on my new balances? You seriously have no style.

Quote:
You obviously know nothing about shoes or style if you hate these nb's

Nothing is wrong with them. But he came at me as almost to say, "I have to have a pair to have style and, "I don't know about style until I do."

Quote:
these pics are sick
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Back
Top Bottom