+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Yo if I see someone else with those millionaires I think Ima go crazy. >:
mad.gif

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

maybe i missed something, but what heat did Brad pitt have on
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

ludacris1.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

Quote:
I know we love Kanye, but this is just a joke now. At least in the previous posts, it was acceptable cos he was wearing heat but now its just post pics of Kanye...
For real....after the Jagger X Kid Robot pic this post has been kind of crappy IMO.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

damn kudacris is one tacky mofo
this week he's moppin' floors next week its the fries

i don't mind seeing kanye and what his stylist come up with,ya'll need to stop trippin'
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Quote:
Russell Simmons...not really sure but that t-shirt kinda looks like crooks&castles
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

rockthebells2007081ce6.jpg

4l5vtrd.jpg
Team [Scrubs]Team Revision3TEAMiSketchI just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

My other favorite rapper Fabolous. I wonder what kicks he was wearing....
6c4b5zn.jpg

"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

Back
Top Bottom