+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

gotta love spike lee...that man is really about the kicks and doesn't worry bout having some sick fit. He just rocks them cuz he actually loves em.

Originally Posted by size twelve

DJ AM is a pretty chill guy in person. honestly didn't even know who he was when i met him at flightclub on that same NYC trip.

he was just a fellow head in a camo bape hoody and those undftd AF1 and we were just talking shoes, life, whatever.. wasn't til he left that chris told me who he was.

it was a couple months before they dropped, but that's not out of the ordinary to see at fcny.. he said he'll just pack one shoe and build all his fits around it every trip he takes.
ya same here, ive known of him since 03 , before he lost all that weight, pretty much the mash-up pioneer,
met him last month in htown , really chill, didnt get to talk to him as much as i wouldve like,
but people tht always chill with him when he comes down jus say the same, on how chill he is.

got this one off his myspace. lol
djamundftdnl4.jpg

Spike Lee and XX3's at the Super Bowl on Sunday.. He was walking fast so it was hard to get good pictures!

LOL, I just can't shake the thought of all that soft floppy flappy baggy skin that's left on DJ AM. Maaan he was a lardy fatbody.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom