+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Word. We "bite" Kanye and Kanye bites "***" and *** bites "*****", you get where I'm going with this? Kanye gets a little
more credit than he deserves for setting trends, and truthfully Usher's Denim game has been on point for years.

I agree but you could've said anybody but Usher...I mean even Black Thought is killin dudes. He rocked Evisu even before Jay-z stepped foot into them andthen Usher started wearing them.

This post is cool and all I would say about 10% of the pics are celebs (actually) wearing heat and the rest of the post is alot of D-Riding just my opinion toeach is own!

Originally Posted by babybop2g

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

Word. We "bite" Kanye and Kanye bites "***" and *** bites "*****", you get where I'm going with this? Kanye gets a little
more credit than he deserves for setting trends, and truthfully Usher's Denim game has been on point for years.

I agree but you could've said anybody but Usher...I mean even Black Thought is killin dudes. He rocked Evisu even before Jay-z stepped foot into them and then Usher started wearing them.

Co-sign. Guys like Black Thought have been up on stuff such as Bape, Evisu, etc for YEARS before Kanye jumped on. Mos Def is another guy who appears to havehad good sneaker/fashion knowledge for a long time.

Yea, like Alieg6 said, only like 10% of the sneakers in here are heat. But in my opinion its interesting to see a celeb wearing a pair of gr jordans who youwould never expect to even put on a pair of decent sneakers. Just my opinion though....

sdim0030.JPG

dsc03238.jpg

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2mpy238.jpg
i saw these fools in the airport looking around to see if anyone recognized them
i wanted to get their autograph so i could crumple it in their face and throw it at them

laugh.gif

but like dude under you said you reconized them.

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Originally Posted by TheKid973

2mpy238.jpg
i saw these fools in the airport looking around to see if anyone recognized them
i wanted to get their autograph so i could crumple it in their face and throw it at them

laugh.gif

but like dude under you said you reconized them.

Clifton Powell
19183308.jpg
was walking ahead of them and mad pplwhere stopping to talk, or take pictures, or give him daps

they were walking around just looking like 'where are our fans?'

Originally Posted by that262redhead

sdim0030.JPG

This pic made me
roll.gif

Kanye is wearing Ibn's barber cape that Nigo made for him.

My homeboy Virgil snapping pics in the back. He's working on the Pastelle line with Kanye.

it appears that is ANYONE wears NETHING jordan or Nike ya'll say its heat. umm blah ppl have shoes like others have shoes. wheres the REAL heat

Originally Posted by SBvj426

it appears that is ANYONE wears NETHING jordan or Nike ya'll say its heat. umm blah ppl have shoes like others have shoes. wheres the REAL heat

How many times do we have to hear these little whines. WHO CARES!?

So Jay's Reebok ties are completely severed now?
Even when SDots were releasing he had a clause that stated he could wear whatever he wanted.

And Chris Brown is a total fool.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom