+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

My dude Wale clean as *%!%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those bibby ii's actually look like trash....they look like a bad CDP reject....i swear ppl will jock any PE no matter how crapppy it looks just cuz itsnot readily available to the public...if that were a GR no one would even care

Originally Posted by professafinessa

those bibby ii's actually look like trash....they look like a bad CDP reject....i swear ppl will jock any PE no matter how crapppy it looks just cuz its not readily available to the public...if that were a GR no one would even care
I agree with you wholeheartedly on most of this, but those are actually a pretty good looking P.E. They would've been immensely better as ahigh though.

hahaha I was just looking for fab or krs-one in that last pic haha... cause I thought the other two pics of them were just too obvious LMAO

Originally Posted by vintagefits

his outfits and those gourmet "variants" are a disgrace.

people should start boycotting gourmets they suck and are an embarassment to jordans
mad.gif

sugestarr wrote:
2w2oeo4.jpg

travis of gch in gourmet.
Yeah i just saw them and the Roots in concert last Sunday. Travis came out in those new Grey air forces. Everytime i see pics of him he has somenice sneakers. The gourmets not so much but usually. GCH are a favorite of mine.

And to the guy that ask who those people were. Thats sad man...The roots are one of the few who groups who still preforms true hip hop and represent theessence of what hip hop is

^^^ gourmets arent that bad...they're just showing tribute to their favorite shoes...JORDANS. and its not like they're saying that they made it up ortaking credit for anything....so i dont think their that bad

^^^ gourmets arent that bad...they're just showing tribute to their favorite shoes...JORDANS. and its not like they're saying that they made it up or taking credit for anything....so i dont think their that bad

pretty much

i agree, its the consumers that are idiots\

they are WORSE than the black canvas variants Ive seen 1 to 2 years before they dropped, and yes I have held a pair of them. I have seen the horriblestitching, the ugly vulcanized sole.
I'm not going off of pictures on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom