+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

^sadly yes, and i don't see any "heat" on Ye either

Wow.... That "Swagga on a hundred thousand trillion" man thinks having a tail is cool.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I agree. Why is he wearing a tail?
sick.gif

i mean can anyone really say a celebrity has heat???
its just as easy for them to get on a G4 and go to Cabo San Lucas as it is for them to get a pair of kicks so i see no comparison.

Does anyone know where I can find the hoody that Chris Brown has on?Ive been looking for it for a while.=//Its a few pages back.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by az005us

don't mean to add more "Kanye" madness, but can anyone tell me who makes these shades he had on during his performance?

are you seriously going to wear those.... i hope i see you , so i can laugh in your face. then laugh some more.
i hope i didn't offend you, but i have no intentions of wearing those shades. i was merely curious and asking NT if anyone knew of the brand.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop lying son...U know you wanna cop yourself a pair....You aint fooling nobodywith "just wanna know the brand"...[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

they aint fusions or dunk hi x whatever x whatever but Money got on heat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ money tucking in the jeans to show those boots arelouis vuitton.

chick is bad... duke better keep his eyes on his money. cause you know she is.

kanye is sick and i look to him for style but last couple posts looks like a dumbie , or mario with a tail
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

kmn2008 wrote
0fa26db4a61da34e056a54ecea81cb569c7a0cad.jpg
AM1
info on these jeans:
fit/ style/ brand?

im tryna slim down a lil [not too much tho
nerd.gif
], it makes kicks stand out more
pimp.gif

this is the kinda jean fit im lookin for.
help me out?
At this angle, it's really hard to tell what brand of Jeans those are. Some cheap options to give you the affect that you're looking for would be Levi's 501 STF, of course ($40). And if you wear Chucks a lot like I do, Cheap Monday Regular Fit has a slight taper at the bottom of the shoe $45). The Vintage 1967 jeans by Polo always go on deep discount at Macy's and are pretty good jeans.

those look like paper denim, like what kanye would rock for a bit,

good lookin on the replys, anyone else?

They are Levi's. The back pocket is a round V shaped pocket. I don't know the style number and I'm not going to look but they areLevi's.

kanyeama.jpg

don't mean to add more "Kanye" madness, but can anyone tell me who makes these shades he had on during his performance?

They are Dior Homme S/S 09. Check men.style.com.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by az005us

are you seriously going to wear those.... i hope i see you , so i can laugh in your face. then laugh some more.
i hope i didn't offend you, but i have no intentions of wearing those shades. i was merely curious and asking NT if anyone knew of the brand.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stop lying son...U know you wanna cop yourself a pair....You aint fooling nobody with "just wanna know the brand"...[/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

2dsnwwn.gif

Originally Posted by TheKid973

They are Dior Homme S/S 09. Check men.style.com.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Jokey III

was this posted already?

thegzahf5.png
Thought those were Black/Reds at first, I had to do a double take. And " Verbal Engineer" is an excellent description.

what is he doing with that tail. Watch I can almost bet my life on it that this will hit the streets in a matter of months

Originally Posted by Black Star

Does anyone know where I can find the hoody that Chris Brown has on?Ive been looking for it for a while.=//Its a few pages back.
yea man urban outfitters. I love mine not trying to brag but I might go get another one. My girl bought it for me and I wear it everytime it getsa lil chilly

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

kmn2008 wrote
0fa26db4a61da34e056a54ecea81cb569c7a0cad.jpg
AM1
info on these jeans:
fit/ style/ brand?

im tryna slim down a lil [not too much tho
nerd.gif
], it makes kicks stand out more
pimp.gif

this is the kinda jean fit im lookin for.
help me out?
At this angle, it's really hard to tell what brand of Jeans those are. Some cheap options to give you the affect that you're looking for would be Levi's 501 STF, of course ($40). And if you wear Chucks a lot like I do, Cheap Monday Regular Fit has a slight taper at the bottom of the shoe $45). The Vintage 1967 jeans by Polo always go on deep discount at Macy's and are pretty good jeans.

those look like paper denim, like what kanye would rock for a bit,

good lookin on the replys, anyone else?

They are Levi's. The back pocket is a round V shaped pocket. I don't know the style number and I'm not going to look but they are Levi's.
laugh.gif
nicee..

Back
Top Bottom