+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by az005us

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by 1FlyChicwitKicks
Defeats the whole purpose of a belt. Smh.
yeah..but dudes like 18 what better does he know? all show. i guess it doesnt matter when you have the money

im pretty sure i knew what a belt did at 18.
frown.gif

Yeah, it's pretty much common sense. People would rather choose fashion over function.
smh.gif

people showing tracy mad love in here... thats dope

she is really cool, i help her all the time at my job. really down to earth, always friendly and a good sense of humor!

i remember when atl dropped, she was so hyped her baby brother evan was in there, and then i saw her again when pride came out, she was even more hyped forhim.

very cool sista.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

sb has officailly hopped on the supra bandwagon.thats it , im selling my 3 pairs of ns skytops i have..everybody and there momma is starting to rock or find out about supra..i was going to sell them anyways b/c i just lost interest in them. if any wants a pair i got the silver and red ns supra skytops. and the purple vaiders.
you my friend, sound like a hype.
grin.gif
sb wears them cuz they are popular (basically just now seeing, not everyone is on NT), and dasshoekid21 wants to sell his because they are gettingpopular.

NT has the worst logic sometimes
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Is this the first time y'all seen someone wear their belt that way? You must not listen to rap. Hell, NT's favorite Ben Baller wears his belt like thison the daily. I personally wouldn't do it, but it isn't that big a deal.

I'm lost to why people with no real fashion sense throw on a hot pair of shoes. Dude has on the Yeezys, an extra tight pair of jeans, a one-buttoned upjean jacket with a black bow tie and shades.
roll.gif
roll.gif

To the guy who posted the pic: Thanks for the laugh.
laugh.gif

if that was kanye in the soulja boy outfit, we wouldnt even be havin this discussion. just dudes askin "where can i find a good pair of white jeans?"

Originally Posted by Young Easy

if that was kanye in the soulja boy outfit, we wouldnt even be havin this discussion. just dudes askin "where can i find a good pair of white jeans?"
absolutely right. Im glad to see soulja boys style has finally evolved...or maybe he got a new stylist

Originally Posted by tmukg21

sb has officailly hopped on the supra bandwagon.thats it , im selling my 3 pairs of ns skytops i have..everybody and there momma is starting to rock or find out about supra..i was going to sell them anyways b/c i just lost interest in them. if any wants a pair i got the silver and red ns supra skytops. and the purple vaiders.
grin.gif
sb wears them cuz they are popular (basically just now seeing, not everyone is on NT), and dasshoekid21 wants to sell his because they are getting popular.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I don't even own a pair of supra's
grin.gif

I was just saying dude sounded like a hype because he want's to sell his supra's just because cats are starting to rock them heavily.
Buy them because you like them, don't cop just to be the only dude with them on.
grin.gif

grin.gif
sb wears them cuz they are popular (basically just now seeing, not everyone is on NT), and dasshoekid21 wants to sell his because they are getting popular.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I was just saying dude sounded like a hype because he want's to sell his supra's just because cats are starting to rock them heavily.
Buy them because you like them, don't cop just to be the only dude with them on.
grin.gif

it probably didn't sound like it but i agree with you (wrote it at night
grin.gif
)

grin.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif
)

before i saw sb in the pic, i have already decieded to sell them. i just lost interest in them. the colors are to bright and that is not my style.

grin.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif
)

before i saw sb in the pic, i have already decieded to sell them. i just lost interest in them. the colors are to bright and that is not my style.

huh?
so you bought something that's not your style...3 times?
ill just wait till you sell those yeezys your so desperate for

Back
Top Bottom