+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

3231573144_ea64685c82.jpg

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Yall need to shoot y'all self with that "Bought the real thing but had it altered" B.S.
thats just the thing. its not b.s. thats just what it is. by that notion if you buy a house you cant personalize it or make it your own, you cantbuy tennis shoes and put laces in them, you cant do x y and z with your OWN stuff. that just sounds rediculous to me. i mean if someone buys a bentley gt andthrows 28s on it with a sprite soda can paint job and add a mesh grille, as tacky as it is, and weather you like it or not, its still a gt

maybe its just me but i really dont see the big deal. if thats how he wants to spend his money and if its what he wants to wear then so be it. and groovy louaint the only guy in the game who does these things and ross isnt the only guy who buys it, probably just the most noticable. i mean i wonder if kanye or jayzstarted wearing dapper dan customs would it be as frowned apon. and as much as i love and support sa-ra, taz needs to be slapped in his mouth too. you cantplay the other side of the fence now because you work with mcm. all the jackets you wore before you got a deal weren't"sactioned" either so..

Fab always overdoes things dude could have just worn a white tee.. But naw he had to pull out a polo with the same exact shade of pink as on the Yeezys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Fab always overdoes things dude could have just worn a white tee.. But naw he had to pull out a polo with the same exact shade of pink as on the Yeezys
laugh.gif
don't see anything wrong with that

Originally Posted by Young Easy
he ran up a bill...... didn't pay it (supposedly)
had it remade with someone else's leather (supposedly)
you see nothing wrong with that?

and I think there is a HUGE problem with Dapper Dan in 2009

From what I understand Fab dresses himself and shops himself (mainly)
but for LV and Gucci and higher end he has a stylist that orders/holds it for him.

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

the champion sweaters are real, they just from champions new classic line that all the same old stuff with bigger logos on it.

personally I feel theres nothing special about the stuff
BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

Originally Posted by airjordan05

Wale in a ROC Chain and Louie Vuitton...........Definetly a good look for Wale being on Roc Nation.
9kmhdg.jpg
i don't get how he's got a roc chain and jadakiss don't.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Young Easy

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Yall need to shoot y'all self with that "Bought the real thing but had it altered" B.S.
thats just the thing. its not b.s. thats just what it is. by that notion if you buy a house you cant personalize it or make it your own, you cant buy tennis shoes and put laces in them, you cant do x y and z with your OWN stuff. that just sounds rediculous to me. i mean if someone buys a bentley gt and throws 28s on it with a sprite soda can paint job and add a mesh grille, as tacky as it is, and weather you like it or not, its still a gt

maybe its just me but i really dont see the big deal. if thats how he wants to spend his money and if its what he wants to wear then so be it. and groovy lou aint the only guy in the game who does these things and ross isnt the only guy who buys it, probably just the most noticable. i mean i wonder if kanye or jayz started wearing dapper dan customs would it be as frowned apon. and as much as i love and support sa-ra, taz needs to be slapped in his mouth too. you cant play the other side of the fence now because you work with mcm. all the jackets you wore before you got a deal weren't "sactioned" either so..

The thing is, with all the things you mentioned like a house and a car, after you customize it by putting rims or furnishing your home, you still see what itis or what the original thing was. Like with what you said with the car and putting rims and all that you can see that after all that it's still a gt, butwith Rick Ross' shades he took the shades and after he customized it you can't tell those are LV millionaires. Of course they look similar but youcan't tell that they are. Then he takes it a step further and goes on XXL which is seen across many newsstands across the country, and never saysthey're customs so people see this assume its Louis Vuitton. In the video where he shows them off on worldstar, he says they are custom Louis Vuitton's1 of 1 which leads people to believe they are in fact made for him by LV and that's the problem. Same thing with the MCM jacket. It's like whatJadakiss does with his "dapper don" like customs isn't that bad to me because he uses the colors (ex. Gucci green/red/green) but never on hisclothes/jackets does it say Gucci or have a LV logo stamped on it so you can tell its custom made but Ross does the opposite. Uses the logo and basically triesto pass it on as authentic items. And that's the problem with what Ross is doing.

Dapper Dan in 2009 = Canal Street Shopping. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT Ross goes through all the trouble of having Groovy switch up all that stuff for him, especiallysince I personally know another stylist and have heard Groove over the phone, talking about how he's about to make Ross this LV belt because they don'tcome in Ross's size, as well as I remember when Wayne popped up with that LV motorcycle vest (fugazi, for the record)... If you really think Ross is goingout and copping two belts so that they can be used to make one, well then I've got some Babe Ruth autographed baseball bats to sell you... like 32 of them.

People are giving Ross too much credit. His album went gold almost 4 years ago. Do you honestly think this guy has money to throw around like that? I hate tobreak the news but 95% of the rappers you think are millionaires are borderline broke. They're driving around in rented cars, living in hotels, andprobably throwing everything else on credit. Look at Scott Storch. He was supposedly getting $75,000 a beat 3 years ago and had a fleet of ridiculous carsincluding a $1.5 million Bugatti. Fast forward to today and its all gone. This no-talent Ross couldn't afford that jacket so he bootlegged it, end ofstory. Hip hop is about struggle, hard work, and dedication for the love of music not about sewing 2 LV belts together so you can throw down more burgers andfries. What happened to real mcs who actually admitted they were broke?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Wale in a ROC Chain and Louie Vuitton...........Definetly a good look for Wale being on Roc Nation.
9kmhdg.jpg
eyes.gif

that louie shirt is hot. nice light splash

Originally Posted by foampOZites

Originally Posted by ninjahood

9kmhdg.jpg
eyes.gif

that louie shirt is hot. nice light splash

kanye did okay designing some of there stuff...

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

People are giving Ross too much credit. His album went gold almost 4 years ago. Do you honestly think this guy has money to throw around like that? I hate to break the news but 95% of the rappers you think are millionaires are borderline broke. They're driving around in rented cars, living in hotels, and probably throwing everything else on credit. Look at Scott Storch. He was supposedly getting $75,000 a beat 3 years ago and had a fleet of ridiculous cars including a $1.5 million Bugatti. Fast forward to today and its all gone. This no-talent Ross couldn't afford that jacket so he bootlegged it, end of story. Hip hop is about struggle, hard work, and dedication for the love of music not about sewing 2 LV belts together so you can throw down more burgers and fries. What happened to real mcs who actually admitted they were broke?
Nobody wants 2 hear a broke ninja. lol

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

People are giving Ross too much credit. His album went gold almost 4 years ago. Do you honestly think this guy has money to throw around like that? I hate to break the news but 95% of the rappers you think are millionaires are borderline broke. They're driving around in rented cars, living in hotels, and probably throwing everything else on credit. Look at Scott Storch. He was supposedly getting $75,000 a beat 3 years ago and had a fleet of ridiculous cars including a $1.5 million Bugatti. Fast forward to today and its all gone. This no-talent Ross couldn't afford that jacket so he bootlegged it, end of story. Hip hop is about struggle, hard work, and dedication for the love of music not about sewing 2 LV belts together so you can throw down more burgers and fries. What happened to real mcs who actually admitted they were broke?
i feel you on that man, its not just music its society as a whole, the whole "rich and expensive is cool" trend....we're in arecession, yet somehow Louis Vuitton sales are up almost 14%...go figure. These days, theres alot of dudes with empty LV coin purses attached to their beltloops
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom