+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

4r28tz.jpg
I hope kid cudi aint buying clothes from there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

People are giving Ross too much credit. His album went gold almost 4 years ago. Do you honestly think this guy has money to throw around like that? I hate to break the news but 95% of the rappers you think are millionaires are borderline broke. They're driving around in rented cars, living in hotels, and probably throwing everything else on credit. Look at Scott Storch. He was supposedly getting $75,000 a beat 3 years ago and had a fleet of ridiculous cars including a $1.5 million Bugatti. Fast forward to today and its all gone. This no-talent Ross couldn't afford that jacket so he bootlegged it, end of story. Hip hop is about struggle, hard work, and dedication for the love of music not about sewing 2 LV belts together so you can throw down more burgers and fries. What happened to real mcs who actually admitted they were broke?

That's it???! With all the flickin' he was doing. I thought he was at least at $100K with all that extravagance.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Where is that?
laugh.gif
American Apparel....I like some of their stuff...they have some nice things IMO
laugh.gif

If I would have known that was American Apparel I wouldn't have laughed.Those oversized jackets don't look like something he would wear.
American Apparel does have some nice and comfortable shirts though.
pimp.gif

american apparel is cool....i just kind of feel weird when alot of the clothes say unisex and when the cashier is wearing hot pink spandex and a blue bathingsuit over top

wats the deal with wale with one shoe lace untied and the other tied?????????? did he not have enough time to do both????????

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

People are giving Ross too much credit. His album went gold almost 4 years ago. Do you honestly think this guy has money to throw around like that? I hate to break the news but 95% of the rappers you think are millionaires are borderline broke. They're driving around in rented cars, living in hotels, and probably throwing everything else on credit. Look at Scott Storch. He was supposedly getting $75,000 a beat 3 years ago and had a fleet of ridiculous cars including a $1.5 million Bugatti. Fast forward to today and its all gone. This no-talent Ross couldn't afford that jacket so he bootlegged it, end of story. Hip hop is about struggle, hard work, and dedication for the love of music not about sewing 2 LV belts together so you can throw down more burgers and fries. What happened to real mcs who actually admitted they were broke?
Nobody wants 2 hear a broke ninja. lol

I disagree. At one point it was about beats and rhymes not swagger. Somewhere along the line (96-97) skills took a back seat and I couldn't believe thecats that had record deals. Maybe KEARSE15 is right. Hip hop to a certain extent is a reflection of society as a whole. You have people driving around in aPorsches but they don't have $40 to fill the tank up and even if they did they're too dumb to find the gas cap. Its all style no substance. Haha Storchprobably was getting $100k!

Back
Top Bottom