+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Does anybody remember when Bill Bellamy hosted MTV Jams and he would always have the tightest Jays like 2 months early?????? If you wanted to see how kickslooked before they came out, all you had to do was catch the show lol

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

4r28tz.jpg
I hope kid cudi aint buying clothes from there.
laugh.gif

american apparel is the bomb, sad you're missing out...
the bomb? is this aint 99
5a7150e4c9d4b2f75e87ca7c2f5401d2b32a9a7.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

4r28tz.jpg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
but to JF, I already stated that I didn't know that was AmericanApparrel and that it was comfortable. I'm not really missing out because I have a couple of shirts from there.
ohwell.gif

AF1 Beast wrote:

AF1 Beast wrote:

4r28tz.jpg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
but to JF, I already stated that I didn't know that was American Apparrel and that it was comfortable. I'm not really missing out because I have a couple of shirts from there.
ohwell.gif

i only buy the hoodies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

AF1 Beast wrote:

AF1 Beast wrote:

4r28tz.jpg
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
but to JF, I already stated that I didn't know that was American Apparrel and that it was comfortable. I'm not really missing out because I have a couple of shirts from there.
ohwell.gif

i only buy the hoodies
pimp.gif

hoodies from AA are the best ever.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Tees fits are on point...they just got too many ayoayoayoayoayoayoayo clothes[/color]

too bad nobody know this celeb, utada hikaru, japans #1 selling artist... just released an album in the states last week called This Is The One...

anyway caught some of her older videos and saw these forces, thought you guys would appreciate
2ps0pzd.jpg

carry on...

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

^Because most of the people on NT, wait I don't even need to explain, Yui is a great artist too.
yeah after listening to her TITO cd, i went back and revisted a lot of j pop stuff....this caught my eye as i was watching videos on youtube lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

^Because most of the people on NT, wait I don't even need to explain, Yui is a great artist too.
yeah after listening to her TITO cd, i went back and revisted a lot of j pop stuff....this caught my eye as i was watching videos on youtube lol

If you are into anime or into Yui's music in general there is this guy that made a fan made video for Naruto with one of her songs and it looks mad legitlike it was done by the actual creators themselves but he did all of the art and animation.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

People are giving Ross too much credit. His album went gold almost 4 years ago. Do you honestly think this guy has money to throw around like that? I hate to break the news but 95% of the rappers you think are millionaires are borderline broke. They're driving around in rented cars, living in hotels, and probably throwing everything else on credit. Look at Scott Storch. He was supposedly getting $75,000 a beat 3 years ago and had a fleet of ridiculous cars including a $1.5 million Bugatti. Fast forward to today and its all gone. This no-talent Ross couldn't afford that jacket so he bootlegged it, end of story. Hip hop is about struggle, hard work, and dedication for the love of music not about sewing 2 LV belts together so you can throw down more burgers and fries. What happened to real mcs who actually admitted they were broke?
Nobody wants 2 hear a broke ninja. lol

I have no problem hearing a "broke ninja". Because that's reality. Some of us aren't trying to live in a fantasy world. Even when it comes toour music.

Shame on y'all for being so afraid of TRUTH these days.......

Originally Posted by daaznfella

too bad nobody know this celeb, utada hikaru, japans #1 selling artist... just released an album in the states last week called This Is The One...

anyway caught some of her older videos and saw these forces, thought you guys would appreciate
2ps0pzd.jpg

carry on...
dang.. this guy tried hard to get this pic.. give some credit. here's a better pic:
utadahikaru.preview.jpg

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by HieroHead81

People are giving Ross too much credit. His album went gold almost 4 years ago. Do you honestly think this guy has money to throw around like that? I hate to break the news but 95% of the rappers you think are millionaires are borderline broke. They're driving around in rented cars, living in hotels, and probably throwing everything else on credit. Look at Scott Storch. He was supposedly getting $75,000 a beat 3 years ago and had a fleet of ridiculous cars including a $1.5 million Bugatti. Fast forward to today and its all gone. This no-talent Ross couldn't afford that jacket so he bootlegged it, end of story. Hip hop is about struggle, hard work, and dedication for the love of music not about sewing 2 LV belts together so you can throw down more burgers and fries. What happened to real mcs who actually admitted they were broke?
Nobody wants 2 hear a broke ninja. lol

I have no problem hearing a "broke ninja". Because that's reality. Some of us aren't trying to live in a fantasy world. Even when it comes to our music.

Shame on y'all for being so afraid of TRUTH these days.......

I couldn't have said it better myself. Nice avatar. Takes me back to when being an mc really meant something.

Back
Top Bottom