Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Every song I've heard from this dude he says,

" You got alot of *something* but I got ALOT!"
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

He says that line in all of ONE song..
Wale - Chillin' (Feat. Lady Gaga)
Kid Cudi - Look Up In Da Stars (Feat. Wale)

1 song + 1 song > ONE song

Stoneface yourself for not knowing anything about an artist you're trying to defend
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

wow wale is terrible.
I agree 100%

Flow? What flow? Seriously, just bc he's on NT doesn't automatically mean he's nice. Every song I've heard from this dude he says,

indifferent.gif

I mean I guess its nice to see one of us in the spotlight but dude will be back after a few month of glimmering.

If you disagree wale, send me a PM
I think he means "lot" as in parking lot...

Originally Posted by VasFinest

wow wale is terrible.
I agree 100%

Flow? What flow? Seriously, just bc he's on NT doesn't automatically mean he's nice. Every song I've heard from this dude he says,

indifferent.gif

I mean I guess its nice to see one of us in the spotlight but dude will be back after a few month of glimmering.

I think he means "lot" as in parking lot...
dude said alot
roll.gif
roll.gif

The line "you say got a lot of whips but I got a lot" is the same line in both songs... but usually songs that release on mixtapes carry over tosingles/mainstream songs... WALE is nice but I also agree he will never be as big as some artists which is good, means he won't sellout.

wow wale is terrible.
I agree 100%

indifferent.gif

I concur, even though it pains me to agree with someone with pink font.

I've been listening to hip-hop longer than most of you and I really am open to any type whether its underground, mainstream whatever. I just dontunderstand all the hype with Wale. I'm guessing he receives so much love from NT because he rocks a bape shirt and some jordans.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Every song I've heard from this dude he says,

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

He says that line in all of ONE song..
Wale - Chillin' (Feat. Lady Gaga)
Kid Cudi - Look Up In Da Stars (Feat. Wale)

1 song + 1 song > ONE song

Stoneface yourself for not knowing anything about an artist you're trying to defend
roll.gif
smh.gif

He didn't even record a new verse for that Cudi track, they just took old verses and added them onto it.

how did celebrities wearing heat turn into a debate about wale...?

pe 9's on penny go hard

and WALE is the truth.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Cudi is slightly unique, but him and Wale both have trashy flows.. So they won't get far..

Asher seriously has jump ahead of them out of the freshman class.. And ooh Drizzy Drake lol.. they not touching any of his mixtapes, period.

kill yourself!! wale & cudi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asher & drake
2efno95.jpg

Wale or Cudi isn't better than Drake.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Cudi is slightly unique, but him and Wale both have trashy flows.. So they won't get far..

Asher seriously has jump ahead of them out of the freshman class.. And ooh Drizzy Drake lol.. they not touching any of his mixtapes, period.

kill yourself!! wale & cudi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asher & drake

kill your self 81238947129515 times
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom