+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Best I Ever Had. The Video was directed by Kayne West.
pimp.gif
Also the ladieson this video.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

http://videos.onsmash.com/e/F9C1NHjEsgZDWdc3http://videos.onsmash.com/e/F9C1NHjEsgZDWdc3

I'm sorry, I hate Drake, but that video was classic. So glad I didn't get the watered down one girl he loved then lost type steeze.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Drake is growing on me. But i am not convinced he is as good, as everyone is hyping him up to be

Same here. Some of his newer stuff is real dope. But people act like he is the best thing since sliced bread.

BTW, the video was horrible. Had nothin to do with the song.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by foampOZites

Originally Posted by upyourstyle

THIS OUTFIT IS HORRID. FIP

Had potential though.
ya trippin...Drake's fit is fine. slim enuff that shows a masculine silhouette but cut straight enuff to where he's not lookin like a idiot in spandex...thats a grown man fit right there...

now me i wouldv'e thrown on some forces instead of da chucks but he's rockin em well so he's good money.
shoes is wack and a t-shirt wit buttons?? wear they do that at?? cardigan is poppin jeans are too but t-shirt and shoes can be swapped out

Had potential though.
ya trippin...Drake's fit is fine. slim enuff that shows a masculine silhouette but cut straight enuff to where he's not lookin like a idiot in spandex...thats a grown man fit right there...

now me i wouldv'e thrown on some forces instead of da chucks but he's rockin em well so he's good money.
shoes is wack and a t-shirt wit buttons?? wear they do that at?? cardigan is poppin jeans are too but t-shirt and shoes can be swapped out
ends up still lookin like a similar fit hence why i said its a solid fit.

Had potential though.

it did just was poorly executed his talent is way above his since of style. he'll prolly get better over time
WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO. WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

****** alert.

Had potential though.

It's a henley.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Had potential though.

It's a henley.

What the heck, lets make it at least 5 x the same pic on the same page quoted.

You know you can quote the text and delete the pic.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by RFX45

Had potential though.

It's a henley.

What the heck, lets make it at least 5 x the same pic on the same page quoted.

You know you can quote the text and delete the pic.....
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
@ not removing it either. Joking or not.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by aj4ismyfav

241r2a8.jpg

that was right before he crossed em!
Word?
you guys sure bout that?
AI hit Mj wit the crossover and a jumper in his grill. MJ recovered like a champ but was still late.

On another note, why would you have your kids on stage performing that song?? Little inappropriate no?

Back
Top Bottom