+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Kanye never rocks his yeezy's anymore

no need to hype up the next release anymore. and check out the dude in the back with the AM09s. wearing running shoes to a club is whats up

Originally Posted by quik1987

1db8898395dcf1f6606eeb966e210651-getty-89643103nb083_rookie_shoot.jpg
one time i saw t-will at the mall back when he played at UofL when the fire red & flip jay 3's dropped. he bought 2 of each

Ye & Joe Crack? Never thought I'd see that moment, even though Joe was in the "Grammy Family" video.

pink jacket is fly... but i suppose not just anyone can pull it off (LOL at cats who hate on men wearing pink so much... so lame... grow the F up, geez)...woulda went so much harder with the black & pink yeezys tho (not overkill because of how little pink is on the yeezys... i don't like the black jaspersonly because the black on black makes it hard to see any details of the shoe, the pink on the yeezys breaks it up, gives it contrast)...

joey crack's pic makes me not like the jaspers as much...

but then i think of this pic:

drw3m.jpg

eek.gif

omarion cb and some j.o. i know back from high school(far right) at the grove last night..........omarion has to be 5'2
sick.gif

Even he ain't THAT blind. He sold y'all on them. They were always terrible. And anyone who thinks that "fit" would go well with Black/PinkYeezy's needs to have their eyes checked. The hype is done. It is not a nice enough sneaker to be timeless. I don't even see anyone rocking themanymore. Let it gooooooo.....
Originally Posted by jphonix

pink jacket is fly... but i suppose not just anyone can pull it off (LOL at cats who hate on men wearing pink so much... so lame... grow the F up, geez)...

This dude said "grow the F up. GEEZ". The irony and the comedy......

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

omarion cb and some j.o. i know back from high school(far right) at the grove last night..........omarion has to be 5'2
sick.gif

is he wearing hufs. it almost looks like a strap is on the dunks. either way, dude isn't matching at all!!!!

Originally Posted by illphillip

Even he ain't THAT blind. He sold y'all on them. They were always terrible. And anyone who thinks that "fit" would go well with Black/Pink Yeezy's needs to have their eyes checked. The hype is done. It is not a nice enough sneaker to be timeless. I don't even see anyone rocking them anymore. Let it gooooooo.....
Originally Posted by jphonix

pink jacket is fly... but i suppose not just anyone can pull it off (LOL at cats who hate on men wearing pink so much... so lame... grow the F up, geez)...

This dude said "grow the F up. GEEZ". The irony and the comedy......
word. My thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by philly5fan

yeezys would of looked dope with that fit...either way its nice

indifferent.gif
fam are you serious? He's wearing a pink jean jacket...

honestly doesnt look that bad imo
same thing i said.. i think it looks nice..

adding yeezy would have been 2 much...

But naw, do n_'s really still think of pink as "ayo"? I mean damn, it's just a color.
yea man, dudes really be buggin out.. pink is just another color

Back
Top Bottom