+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

I guess Jay-Z really meant it when he said he "might dress in black for a year straight". Dude lookin like a modern age member of the Blues Brothers.
laugh.gif

Ok..NOW i see the reason why Kanye spazzed out....dude was chuggin a Henny bottle all night..
I do that crap in public i get arrested...he does it and gets to go home to smash Amber Rose....
MUTHA FUK celebrities
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by infamous54

Lil Mama had no reason being on that stage
indifferent.gif

She didn't even have a seat all night. A friend of mine was there and said she was just dodging security all night.

She is a nobody to me.

roll.gif
....i was wondering why kanye tried to pull an "ODB shutdown"....that henny bottle explains some of it.

lil mama played herself tho
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4life

Any info on that Kid Cudi shirt, Cudi was wearin'?
Thats a Bape sample 1 of 1 tee made just for him I beleive

Bape released something similar to the public on fashion night when he was at the store

*waits for wale lock jaws to come in and justify him wearin a bowtie lookin like G from fresh prince*

laugh.gif
kanyes the man

smh.gif
smh.gif
at lil mama comin on stage with her brook....... all that money and horrible hair....

vma09jayz.preview.jpg

yo, honestly she looks like a cavewoman to me in that pic...

how does she think she belongs there? that's she's anywhere near the calibre of artist as hova and keys?

one dumb song about lipgloss gets poppin' with middle schoolers and all of the sudden you deserve to judge anybody or be on stage with legends?

really wish jigga woulda heisman'd that trick off the stage... woulda been more talked about than kanye vs. country bumpkin girl...
laugh.gif

Wheres Bleek when you need him, he would have threw her off the stage and the next song would have been..."What you think of that?, what you think ofthat?"

Originally Posted by jphonix

how does she think she belongs there? that's she's anywhere near the calibre of artist as hova and keys?

one dumb song about lipgloss gets poppin' with middle schoolers and all of the sudden you deserve to judge anybody or be on stage with legends?

really wish jigga woulda heisman'd that trick off the stage... woulda been more talked about than kanye vs. country bumpkin girl...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It's kinda funny cause Hov said he didn't evenknow she was on stage 'til he looked over.
She said she came onto the stage cause she was in the moment.
indifferent.gif

^lol at all the stonefaces
and i don't think I can dislike someone more than I do Kanye...I just don't get it

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by jphonix

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's kinda funny cause Hov said he didn't even know she was on stage 'til he looked over.
She said she came onto the stage cause she was in the moment.
indifferent.gif

I thought Jay was gonna give her the jigga what, jigga...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom