+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

2d71601567f82bcc694d940bae4f81080c12948f.jpg

18636d9112306ea4f6a02842cc516c7b2ce0e0ed.jpg
was watchin house last night and saw this
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^^Jay got on sweats....really?!

Alicia Keys looking like that.....and you guys are focused on Jay's pants?!
I'm sayin' though. Miss Keys' fine %@$ right there, and y'all worried about some damn sweats
smh.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

By the way, Nas came correct in the interview. Obviously, he aint NT's favorite but I'm glad he made a stand on this...Nas was also on 106 & Park talking about the Derrion Alberts situation...

To my knowledge, as I type this, haven't heard a response from Jay, Kanye, Common, or any of the other mainstream rap artists speaking on this.
Bow Wow spoke on it.
grin.gif

He don't count..
grin.gif

i'm pretty sure hov does not have on sweat pants. those look like some wool dress pants to me. not a bad fit imo, but hey people gonna hate.

Originally Posted by deuce02

i'm pretty sure hov does not have on sweat pants. those look like some wool dress pants to me. not a bad fit imo, but hey people gonna hate.
grin.gif

It could of been a nice fit if everything was fitted better.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

sneakermane wrote:

Acting like you ain't look to the left after you were done checking out Alicia. I'll be dammed
grin.gif

NO....I'LL BE DAMNED you up there justifying the fact you staring at that man's pants.
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

sneakermane wrote:

Acting like you ain't look to the left after you were done checking out Alicia. I'll be dammed
grin.gif

NO....I'LL BE DAMNED you up there justifying the fact you staring at that man's pants.
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn, do you really have to prove your manhood that way? I get it, you're a man, a big tough man but seriously, you entered a thread titles"CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT" on NT. Were you really expecting bikini clad celebrity women wearing heat? This whole thread is about a majority of menlooking at celebrities (about 95% celebrity men) and their clothes and you are worried and tries to question someones manhood (or to re-assure yours) becauseof those pics? If so, take a number because you're not the first and probably won't be the last. No hate on you or anyone else, I'm just pointingout the irony here.

Laced Up Jordans- i feel you i mean just dont see why people are so salty they wont compliment the dude on how he dresses just because they think he cant rap

Originally Posted by RFX45

sneakermane wrote:

grin.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn, do you really have to prove your manhood that way? I get it, you're a man, a big tough man but seriously, you entered a thread titles "CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT" on NT. Were you really expecting bikini clad celebrity women wearing heat? This whole thread is about a majority of men looking at celebrities (about 95% celebrity men) and their clothes and you are worried and tries to question someones manhood (or to re-assure yours) because of those pics? If so, take a number because you're not the first and probably won't be the last. No hate on you or anyone else, I'm just pointing out the irony here.
Exactly!

Originally Posted by RFX45

MikeTysontheKiller wrote:

sneakermane wrote:

grin.gif

sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn, do you really have to prove your manhood that way? I get it, you're a man, a big tough man but seriously, you entered a thread titles "CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT" on NT. Were you really expecting bikini clad celebrity women wearing heat? This whole thread is about a majority of men looking at celebrities (about 95% celebrity men) and their clothes and you are worried and tries to question someones manhood (or to re-assure yours) because of those pics? If so, take a number because you're not the first and probably won't be the last. No hate on you or anyone else, I'm just pointing out the irony here.

Irony?! We can talk about irony.

The irony is the thread is called CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT!, right?

There is no sneaker related heat in that pic. But guess what....That's not some unknown belly dancer in that pic.

Alicia Keys is a CELEBRITY!

I chose to look at THAT CELEBRITY.....especially since she looks HELLA' GOOD in that pic. Therefore SHE IS THEHEAT!

I give a rat's @#$% about Jay's trousers......NOT IN THAT PIC!
smh.gif

Check yo' self fore you go writing essays.
laugh.gif

Both of you shutup.
laugh.gif

Do you guys not know this thread has turned from Celebs Wearing Heat -> Celebs -> Make Fun Of Lebrons Capris/Jigga's pants -> Love/Hate Wale.

More than 85% of the pics posted have no heat at all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom