+ + CELEBRITIES WEARING HEAT (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

So broke people only wear Champion ?? COME ON SON. Champion is a brand that will NEVER leave somebody once you have worn it. One of the richest men in the music industry...

Thank you for helping to prove my point. Forget duffle bags this guy has bank accounts full of 100's. Hate em or love em between the sale of vitamin waterand his rap career and movie appearances dude is either the richest or 2nd richest person in rap. IMO he has to have more money than both em and dre, and mostlikely more than puff, leaving only jay above him. Someone confirm this? forbes list maybe?

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the ho mo comments..
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the "____" fashion sense > Ye bullnish..

Dudes hate kanye so much they'll say Jim Bob at the bus stop dresses better than him.. I mean really get real kinfolk TI dresses better than Kanye or Pharrell, when?!?!

shht really just boggles my mind.. how many rappers/hiphop artists you see at LV fashion shows, and at all the "Fashion Weeks" throughout the world? LV took a shht on TI video, I mean c'mon..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all may not agree with all their fits, but Ye and Pharrell got as much fashion sense as anyone in the mainstream hiphop world, period.
Stanley is that you?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ all the ho mo comments..
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the "____" fashion sense > Ye bullnish..

Dudes hate kanye so much they'll say Jim Bob at the bus stop dresses better than him.. I mean really get real kinfolk TI dresses better than Kanye or Pharrell, when?!?!

shht really just boggles my mind.. how many rappers/hiphop artists you see at LV fashion shows, and at all the "Fashion Weeks" throughout the world? LV took a shht on TI video, I mean c'mon..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all may not agree with all their fits, but Ye and Pharrell got as much fashion sense as anyone in the mainstream hiphop world, period.
Stanley is that you?
roll.gif
There wasn't anything Stan-*%$ about that tho.

dudes try so hard to be contrary. and judging by wdywt, a lot of yall have no authority over anybody's fashion sense.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

So broke people only wear Champion ?? COME ON SON. Champion is a brand that will NEVER leave somebody once you have worn it. One of the richest men in the music industry...

Thank you for helping to prove my point. Forget duffle bags this guy has bank accounts full of 100's. Hate em or love em between the sale of vitamin water and his rap career and movie appearances dude is either the richest or 2nd richest person in rap. IMO he has to have more money than both em and dre, and most likely more than puff, leaving only jay above him. Someone confirm this? forbes list maybe?
2008 Forbes list.
  1. 50 Cent - $150 million
  2. Jay-Z - $82 million
  3. Diddy - $35 million
  4. Kanye West - $30 million
  5. Timbaland - $22 million
  6. Pharrell Williams - $20 million
  7. Swizz Beatz - $17 million
  8. Snoop Dogg - $16 million
  9. Dr. Dre - $15 million
  10. Ludacris - $14 million
  11. T.I. - $13 million
  12. Lil Wayne - $13 million
  13. Eminem - $12 million
  14. Common - $12 million
  15. Akon - $12 million
  16. Jermaine Dupri - $11 million
  17. Lil Jon - $11 million
  18. OutKast - $10 million
  19. Chamillionaire - $10 million
  20. The Game - $10 million

Nas is my dude but he needs to remove the beanie. You know what they say, look at what you're wearing and then remove one piece

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^^^ i agree that kanye rocks some stuff that just ain't right (to me, in my opinion, but hey, girls may like it, so it's whatever, but i just couldn't get down in some skinny turquoise colored jeans)...

BUT, when kanye's fit is on point, it BLOWS TI's best fits away (or any rapper imo)...

even his simple fits, like that black tee, lighter colored dior jeans, and the white cement IV's pic that recently got quoted in here a million times, i've never seen another rapper rock jeans so well, they just looked right, not too skinny, not too baggy, the way they stacked, the way they sat on the shoes, everything, and i've personally never seen those J's look so good...

and i'm not even gonna go into the fact that dude made one of the most sought after, most successful shoes any music artist has ever made... or how he got tons of hard acting rapper cats to tighten up their clothes a bit and stop looking so sloppy with the overly baggy junk...

and no, i'm not even a big fan of all of kanye's music or behavior, so i'm not a stan, but i just can't agree that somehow TI is better dressed... i've never seen a TI fit and thought to myself "damn, now that looks ill"...

just my opinion tho...
i frequent other sites when i want to see some d-riding

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

Thank you for helping to prove my point. Forget duffle bags this guy has bank accounts full of 100's. Hate em or love em between the sale of vitamin water and his rap career and movie appearances dude is either the richest or 2nd richest person in rap. IMO he has to have more money than both em and dre, and most likely more than puff, leaving only jay above him. Someone confirm this? forbes list maybe?
2008 Forbes list.
  2. Jay-Z - $82 million
  3. Diddy - $35 million
  9. Dr. Dre - $15 million
  11. T.I. - $13 million
  13. Eminem - $12 million
  14. Common - $12 million
  15. Akon - $12 million

Akon only making $13 million?

Thought son was rolling in dough. Well, he does have like no endorsements though.

... peep the sig
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

2008 Forbes list.
  2. Jay-Z - $82 million
  3. Diddy - $35 million
  9. Dr. Dre - $15 million
  11. T.I. - $13 million
  13. Eminem - $12 million
  14. Common - $12 million
  15. Akon - $12 million

Akon only making $13 million?

Thought son was rolling in dough. Well, he does have like no endorsements though.

... peep the sig
roll.gif

Lol I don't know if your giving me props on that (sig) or if your tryna cut but either way I'm kool with it lol. That is just a yearly list, and akonis alot higher on 2009 mostly cuz of lady gaga, I mean for their networth...I think Jigga is 1 50 is 2 but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom