Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

LeAirball
roll.gif

Spo will be gone before 2011, book it.

With Charmin Bosh in the middle MIA aint winning !+#%, they need an enforcer!

Spo will be gone before 2011, book it.

With Charmin Bosh in the middle MIA aint winning !+#%, they need an enforcer!

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I just realized how much LeBron and my Beard have in common..

They both show up in the winter, but are no where to be found in May-June...

I like the joke, but Lebron is one of the few Heat players who DID show up...

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

After watching that InsideTrax with Spoelstra I got the feeling that he doesn't have the respect of his players. It's the 9th game of the season and he can't even get his team motivated to come out and throw punches at the Celtics, especially after the way they lost that Utah game.

Can't call it when Riley will take over but at the latest it'll be by next summer.
That's not the coaches fault, blame that on the players. if they had passion, they would play every game like its their last and their not.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

After watching that InsideTrax with Spoelstra I got the feeling that he doesn't have the respect of his players. It's the 9th game of the season and he can't even get his team motivated to come out and throw punches at the Celtics, especially after the way they lost that Utah game.

Can't call it when Riley will take over but at the latest it'll be by next summer.
That's not the coaches fault, blame that on the players. if they had passion, they would play every game like its their last and their not.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

I just realized how much LeBron and my Beard have in common..

They both show up in the winter, but are no where to be found in May-June...

I like the joke, but Lebron is one of the few Heat players who DID show up...

I don't know who can beat the Celtics when they are moving the ball this well in the half-court set. Wow. Heat isn't even playing bad defense this quarter.

I don't know who can beat the Celtics when they are moving the ball this well in the half-court set. Wow. Heat isn't even playing bad defense this quarter.

Back
Top Bottom