Celtics @ Magic Game 6 Thread (ESPN)

What the hell were the Celtics doing man? Straight up threw the game.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

What the hell were the Celtics doing man? Straight up threw the game.
smh.gif
yep. boston seems to just lovvvve going down to the wire. thankfully we have home court.

Decent game for the Magic, better 4th quarter after not having the lead till the 3rd. Dwight finally showed up. My man Rashard balled (except for the block byScal)

Now to finish them off

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Decent game for the Magic, better 4th quarter after not having the lead till the 3rd. Dwight finally showed up. My man Rashard balled (except for the block by Scal)

Now to finish them off
you're not winning in boston. get the fishing poles ready for dwight and co.

I would prefer the magic advance because they will give the cavs a better series. Dwight plugs the lane when lebron comes steamrolling over everybody

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I would prefer the magic advance because they will give the cavs a better series. Dwight plugs the lane when lebron comes steamrolling over everybody
this series has shown that perkins can handle his own with dwight, outplaying him in a majority of the games this series.

Alot of people are sleeping on Boston. Don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional, Cleveland is a MONSTER. But Boston continually finds a way to win whenbacked up against the wall. Trust, Cleveland would MUCH RATHER play Orlando, coached by the master of panic and the offensive superforce Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Alot of people are sleeping on Boston. Don't get me wrong, I'm not delusional, Cleveland is a MONSTER. But Boston continually finds a way to win when backed up against the wall. Trust, Cleveland would MUCH RATHER play Orlando, coached by the master of panic and the offensive superforce Dwight Howard.

I have to agree. The Celtics may not be able to beat Cleveland, but they're not just gonna roll over like Detroit and Atlanta. They're at least gonnago out fighting.

Nah... Lebron hit the Turbo button for the playoffs. The Cavs would run circles around Boston.

But none of that matters because Boston isn't winning game 7
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If the Cavs sweep Boston, I will retire this s/n.
They aren't going to sweep Boston .

Because Boston isn't going to the next round fam .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Orlando will get swept.
The Magic match up pretty well with the Cavs... I think they could make a series out of it.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

make sure you set aside some time on sunday to accept your crow. you'd think you would've learned your lesson after chicago went fishing.

i guess it takes two.

Back
Top Bottom