Celtics vs Bobcats Thread

nice the celtics are playing like crap right before we play them. too bad we are playing worse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

L

O

L

cant add much more to this post. thanks cats!

damn we really shoulda beat the wizkids

Get back to me if they're losing these types of games after the AS break. Until then, haters rejoice.
laugh.gif

Augustin even talked some trash at the champs' expense.

"They come in and intimidate you and try to punk you," Augustin said. "But if you don't back down from them, they kind of fold."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Augustin even talked some trash at the champs' expense.

"They come in and intimidate you and try to punk you," Augustin said. "But if you don't back down from them, they kind of fold."

pimp.gif

whatever. these guys will never win a title. never.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

roll.gif
at PP staring down MJ. Scoreboard
clips?
anyway just saw the highlights at nba.com, kg def elbowed g wallace after the alley oop play

Originally Posted by jepeh21

clips?
anyway just saw the highlights at nba.com, kg def elbowed g wallace after the alley oop play
I wish there was vid. They showed it on SC. I looked everywhere haven't found it. It was when PP hit his shot over DJ late in the 4th. Helooked MJ straight in the eye, it was pretty clear. Had me
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

That tied the game and sent it to OT, what do you mean "scoreboard"? It'd be one thing if they were down by 20.

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif

That tied the game and sent it to OT, what do you mean "scoreboard"? It'd be one thing if they were down by 20.
i bet MJ was trash talking all game from the sidelines so a stare down after a clutch jumper to tie the game is warranted, regardless of who shotit.....

Glad that the Celtics are going on this skid, its pretty clear that every team in the NBA hates them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom