CENTRAL FLORIDA OR FLORIDA SUMMIT?

cant wait till i get down here
smh.gif

what up central florida people, I have been out for a minute but its was time to put my foot back in this thang! For the summit you folks talkin' Orlandoor Tampa? I hear downtown disney and busch gardens, but its gonna be hot!!!! So we should probably get back in gear and at least have soul II sole #2 !!! Thatwas awesome and in a lil space in downtown Orlando. I drove from Tampa as did a few of my friends. So lets get on this horse...

what up central florida people, I have been out for a minute but its was time to put my foot back in this thang! For the summit you folks talkin' Orlandoor Tampa? I hear downtown disney and busch gardens, but its gonna be hot!!!! So we should probably get back in gear and at least have soul II sole #2 !!! Thatwas awesome and in a lil space in downtown Orlando. I drove from Tampa as did a few of my friends. So lets get on this horse...

Man that was a great summit last weekend. Thanks to everyone who came out.

just kidding

Any heads from Jacksonville? I'm doing a shoe trade with a guy from Jacksonville and if dude scams me i need a head or two to go get my *@@ back..WillPaypal $30 to anyone who goes and gets the kicks and ships them back to me..NT peeps gotta stick together
pimp.gif

This hasn't happened yet..But any Jacksonville heads keep in contact..
smokin.gif

Im right in Nassau,Bahamas so im good to catch a flight,i was at the competition in Orlando last year and i won the best jordan collection and i was waitingfor an event to come up again,so i will def support you guys in this one.

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

I kinda miss Central FL.
grin.gif

Tijuana Flats...

Firehouse Subs...

He-Sheng Chinese [Goldenrod & University
pimp.gif
]...

Moe's [Moe Mondays
pimp.gif
]...

Tampa is about to have a boutique!!! Finally! Its called Renown, in Ybor City, 1501 9th Avenue, across from the community college library/admin office. Peoplecan just stop by, but its not completely open, just a preview before the grand opening!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Am I the only NTer going to see The Roots October 7th at the HOB.....

can I smoke in there?
laugh.gif
I tried to book a flight and hotel stay back to Orlando to watch 'em with my boys once again, but it'd cost me $1,000+.
grin.gif

[Last Roots concert in March, we got kicked out for me being completely blacked out beyond drunk.]

I was too drunk to carry a convo with these 2 femmes that recognized me from the Common concert...
smh.gif

Anywho, I'm pretty sure dgk3188 is goin' as well.

We were the only few Roots fans on here that actually go to the HOB performances.

Ohh, and yes you can smoke there... only if you don't get caught.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Get caught? Do they look for people tryna smoke?
Bingo.

No they don't.

They don't comb the crowd... Roots concert in Feb. '07, 1 of my classmates decided to spark,

And we were posted up on the right side of the mixing console (facing the stage).

Homey even rotated with 2 others.

Actually, come to think of it... Is HOB a smoking/non-smoking venue?

They call it a nonsmoking venue.

Lupe is coming to the UCF Arena October 15th....students get in free
pimp.gif

I heard some rumor that Common & N.E.R.D. are swingin' through to a Central FL location,

On the 9th, the day before their Miami performance on the 10th.

Back
Top Bottom