CENTRAL [Orlando] FLORIDA NTers: How is it out there?

Just Blaze Casselberry. But any barbershop is good. Depending on your location. If your near by Winter Springs HS then Just Blaze Casselberry. Near Brantley then Juelz Uppercuts should be good. Close to the Wekiva then Just Blaze Apopka or Forest City Barbershop.

The only thing Orlando has on S. FL is that there's a million Crispers within a 10 mile radius and we only have one or two down here.

Crispers = :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

What is this Crispers you speak of...

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

Crispers is a soup and salad joint. I've never been.
Mickey&Minnie&Donald&Goofy&Pluto

uh...no you didn't joe...we bought them from blacktop the same day...lol
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

I live in Apopka...Just Blaze? sucks! Manny? only if you know the right barbers which is manny and Juanchi...other wise go to UPPERCUTS on the corner of Orange ave. and Michigan in downtown...sweet barbershop, hella chill...good restuarants around...everyone there is nice..tellem FACE sent ya
IT HURTS 2 BE HERE
roman

TEAM "THIS ISN'T WHERE I PARKED MY CAR"

Really i wouldnt know because when I went to Just Blaze in Apopka I just got my hair braided but everyone else I know got there hair cuts.

I always go to Old Town...it sucks, but it's good for when your in a hurry, since I barely have anytime to get a cut, since they don't open too late.
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Have any of you guys been the mesh or blacktop lately? If you have can you tell me any of the shoes that stood out there that were available

this guys is coming with the most random questions, that don't have nothing to do with the thread...lol...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Got my haircut at "Just Blaze" in Apoka...I forgot dudes name, but he gave me a real nice trim...he was the only dark/black dude working there...he was in the back....go figure..
but yea, I waited 20 minutes...cut was 12 gave him 3 for a tip...

now I just need some kitty....myspace here i come
For Sale:
Size 8 DMP Pack; Size 10 and 10.5 "Invisible Women" AF1(Men's); Size 12 Jordan IV - "Mars"; Size 11 Jordan V - "Grapes"
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Pookiemansmp

Ahhh, internet is finally up and running. Stupid Embarq...

What's crackin', Central FL?

I've actually been here for a week already... And damn, the weather right now is surprisingly cool. :pimp:
pimp.gif
dgk3188pookieman, whattup with you... How's Orlando treating you?

September 30, 2006:

Good looks, southzeztpdot |I
tired.gif

Speakin' of malls... Which one's the nicest?

Has the best/most femmes? Has the least XXXXXXL white tee wearin' teens?

[Side note: It's ridiculous how many fakes I see around here.]

September 30, 2006:

Widely known Urban Accounts are at the Foot Action at the Florida Mall and the Mens Closet on State Road 50 I believe. theres really no shoe botiques out here also. The major Nike Factory location is the one at the Orlando Premium outlets but there is another one located at Orlando Prime Outlets. Florida Mall is the most recognized mall in the area and is pretty good. But also in the area you have the following malls:

The Mall At Milenia - Retail shopping for designer like brands like Coach, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and stuff like that.

West Oaks Mall - A more "urban" mall to put it. Haven't been there in a while since moving from the area.

Altamonte Mall - A regular mall what youd expect from a suburb type area your regular people I guess.

Florida Mall - A very popular mall for tourists and what not. Good retail stores your regular department stores.

Sanford Mall - Nice mall your regular stuff though nothing to brag about. Really I would only go there if you lived near it if not Its not worth the time.

Fasion Square Mall - Haven't actually been to this mall I guess the name alone wants to make you visit it.

I believe thats it for the malls someone inform him If I missed anything. Also for the lining up thing at the Florida mall I hear about people lining up I suppose its just like any other places except there are only 2 urban accounts in our area.

Millenia Mall has the best females......cuz they rich.... :pimp:
pimp.gif
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

FREE JADA2001RETRO!!!

Back
Top Bottom