Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
$350K

Call it what you want.

Top 10 Highest-Paid Female WWE Wrestlers 2021 (Base Salaries)

I guess by those standards I'm "rich".

For example?

Please don't ask me to re-live those experiences. 😆

Working from home has shown me just how much I've had to endure.

One example... the post above the post above this one.

Bare cheeks...using no seat covers, no courtesy flush, crap stains / diarrhea everywhere...including the seat, no hand washing, boogers on the wall, and a dude brushing his teeth in a storm of other peoples airborne fecal matter.

I don't ever want to go back.

Cleaning people don't get paid enough.

I work with the DoD.

It's like some of them are culturally conditioned to pride themselves on nastiness and shun those who don't as a sign of how "masculine" they are...plus it seems they delight in knowing a "minority" has to clean after them.

Some of them react with surprise that I know the cleaning folks names.

Crazy.

Last edited:
But their dirty body is better than a pig? They admitting to not showering.

Imagine a human with a body odor AND a pig :lol:

I dunno where you got that from. I just said most rich people don't have pigs in their bed, so I'm not sure why that pig video was even posted. :rofl: :rofl:

Hell no, work clothes come off right away famb. Same for anything else I would be wearing, always change into some type of dedicated loungewear.

Beds are only for sleeping and smashing.

I dress up to give lectures from home and I feel ridiculous doing it. I don't think anyone would care if I wore a t-shirt.

Absolutely not. If it was some weird dragon ball z graphic t shirt or something, maybe its kind of unprofessional. But rocking a solid color tee would not make anyone tremble

Man name ONE pig that you can say you know.

Then come back and tell me how pigs are.

Thats why I asked if you live on a farm, most people don't know pigs personally. They are highly intelligent animals though, im sure they have figured out by now they are delicious and humans are the enemy.

How many times do you shower per day -> Cardi B being filthy -> Rich/well off/wealthy folks being disgusting -> Sleeping with pigs -> The intelligence of pigs

This thread has taken quite a few sharp twists and turns :lol:

This thread is full of stereotypes but all I know is there is a difference in smells driving through a poor vs. Rich neighborhood. That tells me all I need to know.

Is anyone arguing this point though. I think they moved on. :lol:

Well we are arguing pigs, cooking habits and yes someone already brought up house cleaning. Might as well talk about neighborhood cleanliness. These people can barely keep their neighborhoods clean and im supposed to believe they are cleaner than rich folks. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom