How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
cardi b really know how to rile up some people. respect.

Why won’t you try and apply for a job, cleaning one of those 20 million millionaire homes? You aren’t wealthy, again, what’s your excuse.

Ya’ll aren’t millionaires but are so intune with how they living. I guess ya’ll believe that old girl’s daughter really passed the entrance exam to USC. Kally Laughlin or whatever.
What are you talking about, man? You literally know nothing about me, my family, my job or my finances. I literally have said I get my home cleaned by a crew weekly and have my car washed/detailed and home/garden manicured regularly. I shower every day. Brush in the AM and after meals. I get manicures/pedicures as well as haircuts/shape-ups as well regularly as well. Change my sheets at least once a week and definitely after smashing. Do my own laundry. Get my dress shirts dry cleaned after every wear and suits/sports coats/blazers dry cleaned as needed.

But tell me how I’m filthy because I have a crew of maids come weekly and I go to restaurants or order from food delivery services for dinner regularly :lol:

What are you talking about, man? You literally know nothing about me, my family, my job or my finances. I literally have said I get my home cleaned by a crew weekly and have my car washed/detailed and home/garden manicured regularly. I shower every day. Brush in the AM and after meals. I get manicures/pedicures as well as haircuts/shape-ups as well regularly as well. Change my sheets at least once a week and definitely after smashing. Do my own laundry. Get my dress shirts dry cleaned after every wear and suits/sports coats/blazers dry cleaned as needed.

But tell me how I’m filthy because I have a crew of maids come weekly and I go to restaurants or order from food delivery services for dinner regularly :lol:
:rofl: he got you explaining yourself

:rofl: he got you explaining yourself
The assumption that he knows anything about me, what I do or my habits based on my posts in here and an NBA Thread is ridiculous. Not going to be disrespected like that especially with such a flimsy, absurd argument.

The assumption that he knows anything about me, what I do or my habits based on my posts in here and an NBA Thread is ridiculous. Not going to be disrespected like that especially with such a flimsy, absurd argument.

being clean is ABSURD? Okay bro. You got it

Cardi B said she doesn’t clean. In her latest hit. Bragged about it. That’s not something to joke about.
We're clear about this.

Sounds like something someone who use to be poor and had to hustle would brag about now that they're rich.

Or maybe she trying to be on that women who don't clean wave as if she's too good for it.
Chances are if she doesn’t clean, she doesn’t shower.
You literally just replied to the tweet with her questioning whats up with ppl saying they don't shower, clearly indicating that she does.

Again, she made a song lyric about not cleaning, but then tweets something with an opinion about her contemporaries admitting to not showering. She never said she doesn’t shower but how’s she going to make a statement about it, when she admitted to not cleaning? :lol: :lol: :lol: hypocritical
You literally don't know what the word hypocrite means then.

You can call her out for doing one thing but it makes no sense to assume she isn't showering cuz she talks about not cleaning.

We're clear about this.

Sounds like something someone who use to be poor and had to hustle would brag about now that they're rich.

Or maybe she trying to be on that women who don't clean wave as if she's too good for it.

You literally just replied to the tweet with her questioning whats up with ppl saying they don't shower, clearly indicating that she does.

You literally don't know what the word hypocrite means then.

You can call her out for doing one thing but it makes no sense to assume she isn't showering cuz she talks about not cleaning.

you think she cleans her tub? I’ll wait.

I highly doubt it. She filthy

So you and the ppl you know with some money are cheap. Don't want others cleaning up after you in ya place.

That's reasonable.

I'd still be cheap about certain things if I were more well off like vacuuming.

Believe it or not, most people who are "well off" share similar habits.

We have a new challenger everyone Coco Ice T wife is down with the no bathing wave. Ice T hitting stinky box fam. Say it ain’t so.

I'm sure she showers before having sex with Ice T. Again for these people showering is probably situational. They aren't perpetually not showering.

My 3bdr Apt gets sweeped, vacuum and mopped everyday before work. Takes like 30 min. zero excuses for a messy home

I assume you don't start work in the morning?

I couldn't do all that before work. I usually do most of my cleaning on the weekends. I run the dishwasher 2x/week (paying NYC water bill is not fun). Laundry is done once every other week (Gym clothes are done every Sunday).

Dusting and cleaning windows is done once every other month.

Back
Top Bottom