Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyers butt

That's just it, she's the judge. He's been charged for hitting a women with a women as the judge. Best believe she already hates you. Any smart individual would do nothing but what she says until it's all over. He gave her the reason, she took it. As stated before this wasn't the first time he's made mockery of HER court room. If he was 5 he'd be in time out, if he was 15 he'd be in detention, now that he's an adult he's going to jail. That's how things work

Thing is even with her apparent bias before the trial she was about to let him walk... She shouldn't need another reason to throw him in jail especially one so small when he's already on trial for assault. She fully backtracked after everyone started laughing. That's the problem I have,switching up her decision off of emotion. In theory judges should be consistent,just another example of it not being practiced in real life |I

wow at first i thought it was a female and that the judge over reacted

but it wasnt even a female and the judge straight up power trip :smh:

watching the vid made me mad :smh:

for real yo am i the only one that felt some type of way at how carelessly she just threw dude in jail​

smh seems like if you're power hungry you can just be a cop or judge and do whatever you want​

im saying
dude is an athlete everyone knows they do that as a props/good job thing :stoneface:

yep... her justification was that everyone in the room was laughing :stoneface:

so if he butt slapped him and nobody laughed he'd be straight

my point exactly :smh:
so ridiculous

Last edited:
You don't think that's petty though for a guy to be arrested for contempt for brushing off his shoulder? Well then you sir might be a tad uptight.

It seems the judge only sentenced him because the people in the courtroom laughed. Did Chad know they were going to laugh? Did Chad intend to cause a riot in the courtroom?

If Chad had said something along the lines of "suck on deez nuts judge" while grabbing his crotch, then I would understand
Why even do it? I chuckled when he did it but it was stupid. Same thing happened...the courts reaction showed the court he was intending to get such reaction.

Having been a product of the court system, it's not about me being uptight, it's about being SMART. Don't do anything that will jeopardize your freedom. Simple as that.

You guys give out too many free passes for celebs actions. I'm 32, I'm too old to co-sign socially glorified acts of ignorance. 

Thing is even with her apparent bias before the trial she was about to let him walk... She shouldn't need another reason to throw him in jail especially one so small when he's already on trial for assault. She fully backtracked after everyone started laughing. That's the problem I have,switching up her decision off of emotion. In theory judges should be consistent,just another example of it not being practiced in real life |I
He shouldn't of given her another reason too

His lawyer was WAY too argumentative, speaking while the judge was taking, semi hostile tone.

Terms like this make me mad​

"semi hostile tone"​

that lawyer is a grown *** man​

Maybe I'm just mad at the amount of slurping society expects you to give someone because of their "position"​

Really hope I never end up in a court room​

Posting everything centered makes everyone mad.

And that's just the way the court system is set up unfortunately. Yes, he's a grown man, but the judge out ranks him in this setting and she gets the last word. I hope you never go to court with that attitude, you'll probably be in there calling the judge by his first name on some "I'm grown just like he's grown" tip. They're referred to as "your honor" for a reason. Not saying i fully agree that they should have that power, but that's how it is in America.

Could of would of should of, how about this, Chad shouldn't of been in that court room to begin with. Chad shouldn't of violated his probation. Chad shouldn't of hit a women.

Again the situation is messed up but why does he take no blame for what he did?
Because the Judge was letting him off with a charge and a violation of probation under his belt.

Because the Judge was letting him off with a charge and a violation of probation under his belt.
"Letting" him off is different from "let" him off, deed wasn't done yet. So if the decision was already made and he went in there and called get a ***** would it of been too late to change the decision? No

You don't think that's petty though for a guy to be arrested for contempt for brushing off his shoulder? Well then you sir might be a tad uptight.

It seems the judge only sentenced him because the people in the courtroom laughed. Did Chad know they were going to laugh? Did Chad intend to cause a riot in the courtroom?

If Chad had said something along the lines of "suck on deez nuts judge" while grabbing his crotch, then I would understand
Why even do it? I chuckled when he did it but it was stupid. Same thing happened...the courts reaction showed the court he was intending to get such reaction.

Having been a product of the court system, it's not about me being uptight, it's about being SMART. Don't do anything that will jeopardize your freedom. Simple as that.

You guys give out too many free passes for celebs actions. I'm 32, I'm too old to co-sign socially glorified acts of ignorance. 

Man i dont care if its a well known athlete or a bum on the corner. I dont care if he's black, white, or latino. I dont think anyone in here would have done the same thing he did or would even utter a peep if he wasn't asked to but it's still petty on her end for what she did. That's all I'm saying

She act like Chad pulled this on her 

He should've 

I heard that passes for celebs drama 

but can you say Lindsey Lohan 

Why are people putting emphasis on it being a female judge, as though male judges are the pillars of levelheadedness? Coudn't just be female judges helping states get more money for people receiving longer sentences in private prisons.

Chad should have known not to do that, and easily could have avoided the trouble. You're standing there with a serious demeanor for a reason. Clearly you're aware that the way you present yourself, and your mannerisms matter.

I do believe this was an excessive response to his actions, though.

Man i dont care if its a well known athlete or a bum on the corner. I dont care if he's black, white, or latino. I dont think anyone in here would have done the same thing he did or would even utter a peep if he wasn't asked to but it's still petty on her end for what she did. That's all I'm saying
Be it as it may, we both agree that he's an idiot for not just standing there until the gavel dropped and court was dismissed.

He patted/ slapped his attorney on the butt and said he was laughing. He didnt laughed and said he didnt laugh, so she says the whole courtroom laughed. He turns around like what they got to do with me.

Thats messed up. I'm pretty sure he will be out.

He patted/ slapped his attorney on the butt and said he was laughing. He didnt laughed and said he didnt laugh, so she says the whole courtroom laughed. He turns around like what they got to do with me.

Thats messed up. I'm pretty sure he will be out.
Look at his demeanor when he did it, shoulders were loose and celebrated with the pat like it was all jokes. The judge just told him how lucky he was to have his lawyer get him this deal. Save all the ra-ra for after court is dismissed.

Last edited:
it's sad to see how many of you are ok with this because "she's the judge and it's her court. she can do whatever she wants"

there was a plea agreement in place, and she allowed her emotion to change the result of the case. no new evidence or facts were brought up. she simply felt chad was being disrespectful to her (because the audience laughed at his gesture), and used that emotion to change the outcome.

now i understand time and place and court decorum, but if you're ok with that, you're a sheep. plain and simple.

Last edited:
it's sad to see how many of you are ok with this because "she's the judge and it's her court roo, she can do whatever she wants"

there was a plea agreement in place, and she allowed her emotion to change the result of the case. no new evidence or facts were brought up. she simply felt chad was being disrespectful to her (because the audience laughed at his gesture), and used that emotion to change the outcome.

now i understand time and place and court decorum, but if you're ok with that, you're a sheep. plain and simple.
Well said 

yep... her justification was that everyone in the room was laughing
indifferent.gif

so if he butt slapped him and nobody laughed he'd be straight
Exactly!  Dudes in here are throwing out every excuse to justify the judge's actions, she stated the reason was because everyone was laughing.  The judge is truly a disgusting human being, an example of why humans will always be at war and ultimately destroy this planet.  The epitome of a piece of ****
mean.gif

it's sad to see how many of you are ok with this because "she's the judge and it's her court roo, she can do whatever she wants"

Agreed with everything you said. Regardless if Chads actions were irresponsible, which I feel wasn't even that serious.

She made an emotional decision and let her emotions affect her judicial duties and that's a problem in its own right. I hope this gets overturned to put her in her place.

IMO i think she felt he was being ungrateful. she wanted him to stand there humbled with his head down and lips ready to kiss her *** if she asked for it. saw him smiling and got upset.

So this judge is partially blind? Then how in the world did she even see what Johnson did? This Judge abused her power and based upon her Political affiliation with the Tea Party.. is probably a bigot.

Employment Success Stories
Former DBS Client Now Judge

Nine new judges were officially sworn in to serve the 17th Judicial Circuit in an afternoon robing ceremony, Friday, Jan. 18, 2013. Those honored include former DBS client Broward County Judge Kathleen McHugh. Judge McHugh is assigned to the domestic violence division of the county court. She ran for office August 14, 2012, and defeated her opponent with 55.6 percent of the vote. Her campaign videos are available on YouTube.

Judge McHugh completed her law degree from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale in 1994 and has been a full-time practicing lawyer since. DBS has provided her with adaptive equipment and accommodations for her visual impairment that resulted from a genetic condition. When conducting court, she uses a CCTV on the bench to read legal documents. In the photo Kathleen is second from the right.

http://dbs.myflorida.com/about-us/DBS-Newsletter/2013-04.html

Yeah, she definitely wanted to see him humbled instead of clowning. She probably felt that he showed no remorse and didn't feel bad about his actions. Basically seems like he didn't learn a lesson and should take this case more seriously.

it's his fault for headbutting his girl and MISSING HIS FIRST PROBATION APPOINTMENT ... he had it coming to him ... you can celebrate all you want when you leave the courtroom ... maybe this will humble him ... petty yes ... out of bounds ... NO

Back
Top Bottom