Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyers butt

female judges
sick.gif

Gave me my first conviction.. petty *** could of gave me probation before judgement first charge at 18
mean.gif

i know better from experience and personally wouldnt do it but that really wasnt that bad. ur gassing it man watch the video again
Hey, if it was up to me he could of slapped everyone in the room on the butt, but it's not. When you're in court you're the judges *****, simple as that. You shut your month and do what you're told. You wanna be cool clown, that's what'll happen. Last time I checked its easier to shut the hell up than it is you open your mouth or play grab *** in the court room

Last edited:
Someone please aanswer me...
Lol

IF he would have shook his hand oor hugged him... can the judge flex

I think a handshake would've been ok, that's commonplace in a professional environment. A hug, I don't think she would've liked, but she probably would've let it slide... Maybe would've rolled her eyes. but a butt slap. Come on son. Dude might as well have start doing an end zone dance and pulled out a sharpie and signed her gavel.

He got that for disrespecting the court room. Any of you who have been in a court room, should know what it's like. It's not fun and games in the court room.

if you think the judge was being petty. Try that, and see what will happen.

It wasn't a traffic ticket, he was facing jail time from a probation violation of domestic violence.
QFT

People don't understand that you are at the MERCY of the court when you're in there. Its not play time. Its not social time.

When I had to go to court a good amount it would drive me crazy seeing dudes show up in baggy jeans, horrible shirts and expect to be taken serious....

I showed up in a suit EVERYTIME no matter what.

I firmly believe this country is getting dumber and dumber as the years go on. The movie Idiocracy is not far off.
I hate the attitude that you are at the "mercy" of another human being just because they have a robe and gavel

That to me is more alarming than dudes misbehaving in court

The slap was probably a joke and inappropriate given the situation, but to take away 30 days of a man's life he'll never get back because your feelings are hurt/you're offended

mean.gif

I hate the attitude that you are at the "mercy" of another human being just because they have a robe and gavel​

That to me is more alarming than dudes misbehaving in court​

The slap was probably a joke and inappropriate given the situation, but to take away 30 days of a man's life he'll never get back because your feelings are hurt/you're offended​

:smh:
How about the part when a grown man hit a woman? That make it better?

wow at first i thought it was a female and that the judge over reacted

but it wasnt even a female and the judge straight up power trip
mean.gif

watching the vid made me mad
mean.gif
for real yo am i the only one that felt some type of way at how carelessly she just threw dude in jail

smh seems like if you're power hungry you can just be a cop or judge and do whatever you want

His lawyer was WAY too argumentative, speaking while the judge was taking, semi hostile tone. The judge already seemed aggressive and she was already displeased with Chad's actions. Despite all of this, from what I hear, she was about to let him walk, then he does something so inappropriate. What he did makes it seem as if he doesn't take this serious, and the judge was looking for a reason to shoot.
Disagree.

Lawyer saw what was happening EARLY, tried to out that fire before it engulfed Chad.

I hate the attitude that you are at the "mercy" of another human being just because they have a robe and gavel​

The slap was probably a joke and inappropriate given the situation, but to take away 30 days of a man's life he'll never get back because your feelings are hurt/you're offended​

no one is condoning him hitting a woman bruh. please explain why his punishment changed because he tapped his attorney on the butt (something most athletes do in their sports), instead of shaking the guys hand?

no one is condoning him hitting a woman bruh. please explain why his punishment changed because he tapped his attorney on the butt (something most athletes do in their sports), instead of shaking the guys hand?

She didn't say "you slapped him on the butt so now you're going to jail" , it was culmination of everything he has done including violating his probation that did it. And lets be for real, he'll be out in half the time

mean.gif
That's a completely different discussion, for one, that has nothing to do with her giving him 30 days for joking around with his lawyer . . . she was the one who brought up his lawyer in the first place, she only caught feelings when everyone else started laughing, which really wasn't dude's fault

He's already been punished for what he did, homie's livelihood is gone, what more can you ask, for dude to be a depressed zombie for the rest of his life? The domestic violence isn't why he's in jail for 30 days

And secondly, knowing who his wife was, and seeing her behavior on the show she's famous for, I promise you that the attack was not unprovoked, not saying that makes it okay, but that is a completely different discussion anyway . . .

Bottom line is, judge should not have power tripped over people laughing, and it pisses me off that she feels so entitled to just throw dudes in jail whenever she feels . . . he didn't do anything wrong, dude was just joking around . . .

Last edited:
How about the part where she was about to let him off up until that slap? If no one had laughed would he be serving 30 days?
What part of shutting the hell up and staying put until you're out the room that's so hard to do or understand? I'm not saying she did the right thing, he did the WRONG thing.

His lawyer was WAY too argumentative, speaking while the judge was taking, semi hostile tone.
Terms like this make me mad

"semi hostile tone"

that lawyer is a grown *** man

Maybe I'm just mad at the amount of slurping society expects you to give someone because of their "position"

Really hope I never end up in a court room

What part of shutting the hell up and staying put until you're out the room that's so hard to do or understand? I'm not saying she did the right thing, he did the WRONG thing.

I agree that it wasn't the smartest thing to do in the courtroom but what kind of judge let's that work into their judgement after making their initial decision?

Could of would of should of, how about this, Chad shouldn't of been in that court room to begin with. Chad shouldn't of violated his probation. Chad shouldn't of hit a women.

Again the situation is messed up but why does he take no blame for what he did?

I agree that it wasn't the smartest thing to do in the courtroom but what kind of judge let's that work into their judgement after making their initial decision?
That's just it, she's the judge. He's been charged for hitting a women with a women as the judge. Best believe she already hates you. Any smart individual would do nothing but what she says until it's all over. He gave her the reason, she took it. As stated before this wasn't the first time he's made mockery of HER court room. If he was 5 he'd be in time out, if he was 15 he'd be in detention, now that he's an adult he's going to jail. That's how things work

Last edited:
So I have to spell it out then? Let's see:

Chad tapping the attorney's butt harmed... nobody.

The judge sentencing Chad to jail took away 30 days of a man's personal freedom. That's why the focus is on the judge's actions and not Chad's.

So I repeat, if you were the judge would you have responded the same way? Yes or no?

Yes. The judge is there to uphold the respect of the COURT. As bad as the judicial system is you still have to respect the court. You can be held in contempt for having a cell on in court. 

This fool was ignoring his probation and had a warrant out for an arrest.

The question to ask is...Would you do anything but nod and speak when asked when you're dealing with your freedom?

I saw a guy brush his shoulder when he won a traffic case get arrested for contempt. And thats traffic court.

It obvious most of you live sheltered lives and live through the internet. I've been to criminal court and now how real it gets when you do anything that be construed as showing up the judge in their courtroom.

You don't think that's petty though for a guy to be arrested for contempt for brushing off his shoulder? Well then you sir might be a tad uptight.

It seems the judge only sentenced him because the people in the courtroom laughed. Did Chad know they were going to laugh? Did Chad intend to cause a riot in the courtroom?

If Chad had said something along the lines of "suck on deez nuts judge" while grabbing his crotch, then I would understand

This is BS. Abuse of power is NEVER appropriate.

That "sheltered lives" stuff is nonsense, miss me with that bruh. Your tough talk is just an attempt to rationalize the fact that you went to criminal court and were shaking in your boots. Which is unfortunate. Because citizens are not supposed to be afraid of the government, it should be the other way around.

That traffic court incident you mentioned makes a complete mockery of everything this country stands for.

I think some people are so used to draconian governance that they don't even understand when their basic human rights are being violated. It's a form of mental bondage.
You live a sheltered life because you're spewing non-sense. It's the court, respect it, or face the consequences.

What tough talk? rationalize what? I was scared out my mind. I know killers, I AM NOT ONE. I was in there with felons because of female JUST like chad and I knew I didnt want to be in there. It was "yes your honor" when I was instructed to. My lawyer said, "dont speak until she addresses you. Let me do ALL the talking".  I was in there on a false accusation but wasn't in there with a chip on my shoulder. I did my week as the charges got dropped. I=

It's all about RESPECTING the court. If you can't understand that then you're either ignorant or blind.

I guess you'll go to criminal court diddy bopping like it's nothing right?

yep... her justification was that everyone in the room was laughing :stoneface:

so if he butt slapped him and nobody laughed he'd be straight

Back
Top Bottom