Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson: No Black Girls On My Dating Show!

The  drama with Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson's VH1 reality dating show has already begun. They started filming "The Ultimate Catch" very recently, and we received an interesting letter from a contestant who has already been sent home.

Apparently, Mr. Ocho Cinco is not a fan of having black girls on his show. We received emails from both a contestant and an employee of the production company stating that Chad is demanding that all the black girls be "cut", except for 1. He wants to keep the Latina and brunette white girls who he says are "better" for him.

The  drama with Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson's VH1 reality dating show has already begun. They started filming "The Ultimate Catch" very recently, and we received an interesting letter from a contestant who has already been sent home.

Apparently, Mr. Ocho Cinco is not a fan of having black girls on his show. We received emails from both a contestant and an employee of the production company stating that Chad is demanding that all the black girls be "cut", except for 1. He wants to keep the Latina and brunette white girls who he says are "better" for him.

Who cares....if that's his preference, then so be it.

He's got a ton of kids w. black women, so let the man be.

Who cares....if that's his preference, then so be it.

He's got a ton of kids w. black women, so let the man be.

cool story man, thanks for sharing.

Chad Johnson prefers white girls and latinas everybody, this is newsworthy

cool story man, thanks for sharing.

Chad Johnson prefers white girls and latinas everybody, this is newsworthy

roll.gif
The GOAT
roll.gif

I mean to be honest, if I had enough clout to have women competing to be hit-and-quit, I would wanna stick it to the Man's daughters as well.. why not? Seriously? It's slay back time
devil.gif

I mean to be honest, if I had enough clout to have women competing to be hit-and-quit, I would wanna stick it to the Man's daughters as well.. why not? Seriously? It's slay back time
devil.gif

Ok................. so the man has a preference. Im white but to be honest I prefer latin chicks so if it was my show id tell em to fill it with latin girls rather than white girls. I doubt he ran around the house yellin F black chicks, get the @!%##!% off my show.

Ok................. so the man has a preference. Im white but to be honest I prefer latin chicks so if it was my show id tell em to fill it with latin girls rather than white girls. I doubt he ran around the house yellin F black chicks, get the @!%##!% off my show.

Back
Top Bottom