Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson: No Black Girls On My Dating Show!

Chad knows wassup.  the Black girls on these shows FTL.  He can get those stereotypical black chicks anywhere on his own
laugh.gif

if i was in his position, i would probably take the opportunity to meet bad mixed/latina/multi-racial chicks as well.

think about it, he probably has black girls throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. like someone said he already has kids with black women... nothing wrong with wanting to try something different.

if i was in his position, i would probably take the opportunity to meet bad mixed/latina/multi-racial chicks as well.

think about it, he probably has black girls throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. like someone said he already has kids with black women... nothing wrong with wanting to try something different.

Someone knew what they were doing when they were thinking of methods to build up some buzz for this show.

...You kids believe anything.

Someone knew what they were doing when they were thinking of methods to build up some buzz for this show.

...You kids believe anything.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Chad knows wassup.  the Black girls on these shows FTL.  He can get those stereotypical black chicks anywhere on his own
laugh.gif

Well dayum
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well dayum
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty dumb statement.
He can easily get any of the girls on the show on his own.
They're all birds who want him for his money.
But this isn't news worthy.

laugh.gif
Pretty dumb statement.
He can easily get any of the girls on the show on his own.
They're all birds who want him for his money.
But this isn't news worthy.

Back
Top Bottom