Chaddocx Footwear Updated Pictures On Pg.6 New Sneaker Brand

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

24y4he0.gif

Oh.

My.

Heart Monitor with flatline sound biteHospital Equipment sound bites
blank.gif

They look like the LV's & Gucci's you guys beast over in the DESIGNER SHOE Thread, but y'all clowning him.

Sheep.
smh.gif

They look like the LV's & Gucci's you guys beast over in the DESIGNER SHOE Thread, but y'all clowning him.

Sheep.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Sheep.
Exactly, these are not that bad. With better [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]quality/website/presentation/marketing campaign[/color] these shoes would be set.

Same dudes clownin are the ones that were saying Foams was mug years back.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Sheep.
Exactly, these are not that bad. With better [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]quality/website/presentation/marketing campaign[/color] these shoes would be set.

Same dudes clownin are the ones that were saying Foams was mug years back.
grin.gif

Wow, the website really says that the designer "prides himself in his designs - that are like none other". But his design process was like, "I'm gonna take a Chuck, have it cut a bit higher than usual, put a stupid tongue on it and glue mirrors down the heel of it".

Like none other.

Wow, the website really says that the designer "prides himself in his designs - that are like none other". But his design process was like, "I'm gonna take a Chuck, have it cut a bit higher than usual, put a stupid tongue on it and glue mirrors down the heel of it".

Like none other.

look like he cut a bunch of zippers off them flight jackets the entire hood used to wear and stitched em onto some supras.

look like he cut a bunch of zippers off them flight jackets the entire hood used to wear and stitched em onto some supras.

Back
Top Bottom