chaka khan appreciation vol mac miller lead to this

was listening to mac miller on youtube and after about seven clicks on the videos beside the videos ended up at chaka khan tell me something good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was listening to mac miller on youtube and after about seven clicks on the videos beside the videos ended up at chaka khan tell me something good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mad hits.

Personal faves-"Sweet Thing" + "Do You Love What You Feel"

Which technically may both be Rufus feat. Chaka Khan.

Mad hits.

Personal faves-"Sweet Thing" + "Do You Love What You Feel"

Which technically may both be Rufus feat. Chaka Khan.

Great music

my pops use to tell me about her concerts and how dates were straight ignored when she came on
said it was all about Chaka khan, foxy Brown, and wiloma from good times

Great music

my pops use to tell me about her concerts and how dates were straight ignored when she came on
said it was all about Chaka khan, foxy Brown, and wiloma from good times

^^Yup.
Chaka was bad as +%%* back then.Moms told me how at concerts dudes would be buggin' the hell out when she stepped on the stage.

^^Yup.
Chaka was bad as +%%* back then.Moms told me how at concerts dudes would be buggin' the hell out when she stepped on the stage.

My apprefiatoj for Chaka is pretty damn high, but for Rufus it's on a whole 'nother level. I liked their funkiness more than that of her solo career. The woman is a living legend though.
pimp.gif

My apprefiatoj for Chaka is pretty damn high, but for Rufus it's on a whole 'nother level. I liked their funkiness more than that of her solo career. The woman is a living legend though.
pimp.gif

Chaka and Teena Marie are my 2 favorite female vocalists. Don't go see her live though at this stage in her career. She forgets her words and she lets the background singers do all the singing while she does all the screaming parts, lol!

Back
Top Bottom