Champions League knockout stage draw

Arshavin glues the ball to his foot and sets it up on a plate for Bendtner. Horrendous defending by Porto.

1 goal from Porto here and things get interesting. I love the away goal rule.

If Arsenal lose this in extra time or penalties the blame rests on Arshavin. Missed an open net from about 10 yards out with no pressure.

EBOUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit:lol: at Wenger
pimp.gif

Nasri with a top 10 goal of the season. Wow...just wow.

Arsenal have completely chewed up Porto's D. Arshavin had 2 strong shots saved and missed an empty net. Diaby and Nasri also had solid shots saved.

It's a miracle Arsenal haven't conceded with how poor Campbell has been. This guy is a disaster in the making.

Anyways, as expected...Arsenal are in the UCL quarters...the Premiership once again proves its quality as a perennial 3rd/4th place team makes it to the final 8 of Europe again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The worst striker in Europe with a hattrick. That was the most unimpressive hattrick I've ever seen. Two tap-ins and a PK
laugh.gif

didn't subscribe to cable for the CL...
i had to refresh the socccernet webpage no less than 3 times to make sure i wasn't dreaming...
eek.gif

...and i think Bendtner's hattrick was far more shocking than the actual scoreline of that game...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Nasri with a top 10 goal of the season. Wow...just wow.

Anyone have a video of this?
nerd.gif
If the terrible Porto defense hadn't allowed Arshavin to basically do the exact same thing on the second goal, I'd be a lot more impressed by Nasri. It was
eek.gif
but you gotta take it with a grain of salt given the laissez faire defense being played by Porto. 
Robben's goal to put Bayern into the quarters. 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

We were unreal today, absolute perfect display today without Cesc. Nasri was just pure class, there was a reason I did the Kobe fistpump when I heard we signed him last off-season, love this kid, he's young and will be getting even better. Nasri definitely MOTM, Song and Diaby were very impressive in the middle today as well, and Sagna and Vermaelen were just on top of their game as well. Off to the final quarters, which I figured we'd get to anyways, even trailing after the first leg. Great game today guys, lets get another 3 points on Saturday.

pimp.gif
to Bendtner for silencing the critics for the time being after that great display today, good game Niklas.

Another note...FSNFloridaHD needs to let FSC borrow their cameras for EPL games, because that *$% is so crystal clear, I hope the rest of the Arsenal games are on here. 

The goal to advance your team? Ridiculous.
EDIT ~ why is it impossible to embed a video properly? 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom