Characters in Movies you actually felt hate towards .

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Paris in Troy...Why you gotta kill Achilles?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dude was the biggest herb in the movie and ends up killing the strongest fighter
smh.gif

That was pretty damn annoying

30vhno9.jpg

what he did to hector
sick.gif
mad.gif

this thread has officially pissed me off...and to those who posted gary oldman in the professional off yourselves!

Big Boi in "ATL", he aint even have to shoot Antwan like that. I couldnt even listen to Kast for awhile after that...

The dumb boy in the first airbud. f him for trying to leave airbud on a deserted island and be all excited and happy when he comes back. REALLY wanted to break his legs

Hmm... The Mom from blow...

Dude with the glasses in Shaun of the Dead...he was the biggest @+*$% god damn...he got his though
sick.gif

And last but not least...

funny-games-evil-boys.jpg

These %+!%%+@%#*#%$
mad.gif
(if you havent seen Funny Games...please do!)

the whole family from "an american crime"

and the guy who tried to be all buddy buddy with the bad guys in "die hard".. the one who worked with mcclane's wife

The dude who didn't moisten the sponge and squashed the mouse in "The Green Mile." Hated that guy, for real.

Originally Posted by gaut24

These %+!%%+@%#*#%$
mad.gif
Man I watched this movie at 3 in the morning with my brother. F'd my head UP!!

Co-sign on those that mentioned Paris from Troys. I hated him, and the fact he was the one that defeated Achilles.

Oh and I'm surprised no one mentioned this guy

300hunchback1.jpg

That beast got the Spartans killed.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Co-sign on those that mentioned Paris from Troys. I hated him, and the fact he was the one that defeated Achilles.

Oh and I'm surprised no one mentioned this guy

300hunchback1.jpg

That beast got the Spartans killed.
i was soo pissed when i saw that...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

Originally Posted by gaut24

These %+!%%+@%#*#%$
mad.gif
Man I watched this movie at 3 in the morning with my brother. F'd my head UP!!

that movie was so stupid

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

smh.gif
i know...i know embed fail.

Back
Top Bottom