Characters that should have never been offed.

Originally Posted by essential

Chazz-Bronx-Tale-main.jpg

/thread

You guys really think the people behind The Wire weren't gonna kill people like String or Omar? It had to happen. Working in that environment, doing the things they did... it's a damn surprise that Omar lived to be 30 or whatever he was, guy was straight RECKLESS. 
Also the way he was killed was perfect, IMO... the whole last two seasons were basically hyping the eventual confrontation between Omar and Marlo... and the way Omar died was so quiet, so sudden, #%$% it was just the way that no one expected. That's why The Wire is great.

I mean, towards the end I was really expecting anyone to die, even McNulty or Bunk or someone like that. Characters were dropping like flies.

Wallace was the only character I REALLY hated to see die 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 but I quickly figured out that's the way it is. I also didn't like to see D'Angelo Barksdale go like that.

You guys really think the people behind The Wire weren't gonna kill people like String or Omar? It had to happen. Working in that environment, doing the things they did... it's a damn surprise that Omar lived to be 30 or whatever he was, guy was straight RECKLESS. 
Also the way he was killed was perfect, IMO... the whole last two seasons were basically hyping the eventual confrontation between Omar and Marlo... and the way Omar died was so quiet, so sudden, #%$% it was just the way that no one expected. That's why The Wire is great.

I mean, towards the end I was really expecting anyone to die, even McNulty or Bunk or someone like that. Characters were dropping like flies.

Wallace was the only character I REALLY hated to see die 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 but I quickly figured out that's the way it is. I also didn't like to see D'Angelo Barksdale go like that.

^^ yeah neil. i knew it didnt feel right as i typed it...yean everybody i posted had to die to make the films what they are today i think...but neil was such a G and he gets no love...

^^ yeah neil. i knew it didnt feel right as i typed it...yean everybody i posted had to die to make the films what they are today i think...but neil was such a G and he gets no love...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by C2345air

Dumbledore and Sirius Black
frown.gif
and many more, but i don't want to ruin the 7th film for anyone.
Co-sign
frown.gif

christopher_moltisanti.jpg

Sooooo glad tony offed him.  Dude brought nothing but trouble everywhere he went, SMH
**Depends on if you think he was killed in the series finale, I personally think he was**

Tonyintherapy.png

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by C2345air

Dumbledore and Sirius Black
frown.gif
and many more, but i don't want to ruin the 7th film for anyone.
Co-sign
frown.gif

christopher_moltisanti.jpg

Sooooo glad tony offed him.  Dude brought nothing but trouble everywhere he went, SMH
**Depends on if you think he was killed in the series finale, I personally think he was**

Tonyintherapy.png

Back
Top Bottom