Chardon (ohio) Shooter Statement *UPDATED WITH YOUTUBE EMBED*

I think I read that he had on a button up shirt whenever he walked in and he took it off to reveal the "Killer' t-shirt
He did have a button-up on.  My question is, how did the judge not speak up when he saw the killer shirt????  (tell him to go get changed, or something of that nature)

Last edited:
He did have a button-up on.  My question is, how did the judge not speak up when he saw the killer shirt????  (tell him to go get changed, or something of that nature)

I think the judge let it slide to help illustrate why this guy deserves three life sentences.

I hope they interview him again after about 3 years in.
Something tells me that he won't even make it that far.  The prison guards will probably do what they did to Dahmer; get him in an area with the most violent prisoner, turn their backs, walk away, and let him take care of the kid.

Something tells me that he won't even make it that far.  The prison guards will probably do what they did to Dahmer; get him in an area with the most violent prisoner, turn their backs, walk away, and let him take care of the kid.
this.... or theyll seperate him from the general population.

What kind of defense attorney lets their client wear a shirt with "Killer" scrawled on it? I do give him props for trying to keep the little ****** from addressing the victims' families.

If I was an attorney, I'd want him locked up too.

My client or not.

Actually, I'd make him my client for free to get him put away

edit: From Wikipedia

"On March 19, 2013, Lane was sentenced to life in prison without parole. During his sentencing, Lane took off a blue shirt to reveal a white T-shirt with the word "KILLER" written on it, and was smiling. At the end of his sentencing, Lane flashed a middle finger at the victims' families and said "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. **** all of you."

Last edited:
Cleveland NTers know what's up if Anthony Sowell if isn't in GP, TJ might not be there as well Smh

Back
Top Bottom