Chargeback on paypal

I'll definitely look into the option. I'm not sure we can ban from a specific forum section anymore and I'm not sure what all that would resolve. Leaving a strong enough feedback attached to his account for everyone to see, especially from an admin, will be better than banning any account.
you know how you have that administrator badge next to your name, if you could put one that says scumbag one next to his name, that would be lovely

I'll definitely look into the option. I'm not sure we can ban from a specific forum section anymore and I'm not sure what all that would resolve. Leaving a strong enough feedback attached to his account for everyone to see, especially from an admin, will be better than banning any account.
you know how you have that administrator badge next to your name, if you could put one that says scumbag one next to his name, that would be lovely

Bruh.... Meth did that to someone on the old site. Dude put something like "don't buy from me" under his avatar. :rofl:

Yo honestly this buyer deserves to get exposed and dealt with accordingly

Quan walkin round with your shoes on singing "ooh ooh oooh ooohhhhh"

@bigj505
, I say we just ban him. 

Quan got me feelin' some type of way.

NHQ8AJI.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scummy scum scum hit him with the [emoji]9940[/emoji]️[emoji]9940[/emoji]️[emoji]128683[/emoji][emoji]128683[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji][emoji]10060[/emoji]

Last edited:

@bigj505
, I say we just ban him. 

Do what you will then but I've already explained why a ban wouldn't be as good as other alternatives.
I wasn't serious. I just had to drop a RHQ reference 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Quan walkin round with your shoes on singing "ooh ooh oooh ooohhhhh"
@bigj505
, I say we just ban him. 

900x900px-LL-6470c8bf_rhqmj.gif

Fixed 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back