Charles Barkley is at it again on LeBron Vol. "Punk Move"

"I heard about LeBron's little tweet today that he's remembering everybody who said anything bad about him," Barkley said Thursday on ESPN Radio 103.3 Dallas/Fort Worth. "And he said 'everybody.' Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that

"I heard about LeBron's little tweet today that he's remembering everybody who said anything bad about him," Barkley said Thursday on ESPN Radio 103.3 Dallas/Fort Worth. "And he said 'everybody.' Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that

Barkley said that in response to his tweet and that he should put himself at the top of the list.

Barkley said that in response to his tweet and that he should put himself at the top of the list.

...and this is the same dude that was riding Lebron for the past few years. @#*# flip floppin +#$$#%%%$%%!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

...and this is the same dude that was riding Lebron for the past few years. @#*# flip floppin +#$$#%%%$%%!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

It ain't like Chuck sayin' he's a terrible basketball player. That would be flip flopping.

I don't see any flip flopping there.

It ain't like Chuck sayin' he's a terrible basketball player. That would be flip flopping.

I don't see any flip flopping there.

Originally Posted by JUS3

smh.gif
laugh.gif

that needed to be bolded... chuck was the biggest lebron rider... dude must have his feeling hurt... now his kobe-hatin %@+ needs to cheer for KD lol

Originally Posted by JUS3

smh.gif
laugh.gif

that needed to be bolded... chuck was the biggest lebron rider... dude must have his feeling hurt... now his kobe-hatin %@+ needs to cheer for KD lol

Barkley didn't say anything about Lebron as a basketball player. He's questioning his actions as a human being. There's a difference.

Barkley didn't say anything about Lebron as a basketball player. He's questioning his actions as a human being. There's a difference.

I commend Chuck for this, he calls it how he sees it, better than like 95% of the media who cover the NBA or even sports in general, he's always spoken his mind and I'm glad he stays doing it

I commend Chuck for this, he calls it how he sees it, better than like 95% of the media who cover the NBA or even sports in general, he's always spoken his mind and I'm glad he stays doing it

he needs to sit his OFA down and shut up. he played on three different teams in pursuit of a ring during his career. that is exactly what this kid is doing now.

he needs to sit his OFA down and shut up. he played on three different teams in pursuit of a ring during his career. that is exactly what this kid is doing now.

Man did anyone listen to Mike and Mike yesterday morning? Greenberg was copping pleas from left to right. "I never said this. I never said that." It is just funny to threaten everyone that talked trash about him when half of those people are in the media and really won't be affected by him. What can he do?

Now if it was a coach/player/GM, he can give them 100 and call it a day. Anyone else? What can you do.

Man did anyone listen to Mike and Mike yesterday morning? Greenberg was copping pleas from left to right. "I never said this. I never said that." It is just funny to threaten everyone that talked trash about him when half of those people are in the media and really won't be affected by him. What can he do?

Now if it was a coach/player/GM, he can give them 100 and call it a day. Anyone else? What can you do.

Back
Top Bottom