Charles Barkley is at it again on LeBron Vol. "Punk Move"

That's the beauty, it wont came down to that. Wad3 has already "declared" that it's no longer his house but their house.

All I'm saying is if it came down to it...........

Riles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any NYK Executive. Especially once, not IF, ONCE Isiah takes over
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Whoa. M.V.P. = Best player in the league?!

C'mon pimpin'... think about what you jus' wrote...

Kobe would have won the M.V.P. award consecutively from 03' till now....
indifferent.gif

I'm Done.

I was speaking in the terms of the M.V.P. of the league equaled the best player in the NBA every season from then till' now..

indifferent.gif

I'm Done.

I was speaking in the terms of the M.V.P. of the league equaled the best player in the NBA every season from then till' now..

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Kobe MVP since 03?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

No really? Since 03.... 03? Dude should have won from 05-07. That's it. 2 MVPs. CP3 in 08. The right winner has won it the past two years. 03-04? I'm not completely. 04-05? Shaq.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Kobe MVP since 03?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

No really? Since 03.... 03? Dude should have won from 05-07. That's it. 2 MVPs. CP3 in 08. The right winner has won it the past two years. 03-04? I'm not completely. 04-05? Shaq.

I'm not convinced Riley would trade Wade before LeBron, especially if LeBron continues to look bad in the playoffs.

Wade is a proven winner, he's shown his mettle. LeBron has yet to do that.

I'm not convinced Riley would trade Wade before LeBron, especially if LeBron continues to look bad in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hindsight is 20/20... all I know is that the Cavs were the favorites before the playoffs started by 90% of the masses and a majority of people on here. This was supposed to FINALLY be Bron's year. I don't see how in any way he is absolved of any blame especially for the final run in the Boston series. Extenuating circumstances or not, he quit on his team in Game 5, the pivotal game in that series and just showed zero interest in even being out there.

As for his Decision, Charles is right. He took the path of least resistance and went to another alpha male's city and team in pursuit of a ring when he's still in his prime. The way he handled it has been well documented and needs no further explanation. True it gives him the best opportunity basketball wise, no one can doubt that, of getting that title, but I don't even think he realized the type of backlash he would receive...and he's really just shown what type of true female tendencies he has...taking mental notes?!? Are we in 3rd grade or something.

I'm just thinking that a back-to-back MVP should have people either wanting to join him or be going to somewhere where he is the undisputed guy. This would be like Steve Nash bolting from PHX to the after those 2 heartbreaking losses to the Spurs, but hey at least he gave it his all.
What sense does that make exactly? Why put yourself in a lesser situation when there's a greater one on the table? Y'all aren't explaining this clear enough.

And he's still the undisputed guy on the heat anyway. He just has 2 beasts for teammates that could/have run their own teams.
No that is D-Wades team and hes the king the hell with all that his situation should be the bast if hes playing on an expansion team in new mexico that team should be they best situation. Its against competitive nature i dont care if you have friends in the NBA you should want the most money for you (like he said its a business rite?) and you should want to make your team better than the best. I just think it takes away from the essence of SPORT beat the man put in front of you i understand if your organization wont give you the money or resources you need to win but that was clearly not the case he had more money and an owner that would sell his soul to this guy if he asked at negotiation.

im
pimp.gif
so i hope this reads ok
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hindsight is 20/20... all I know is that the Cavs were the favorites before the playoffs started by 90% of the masses and a majority of people on here. This was supposed to FINALLY be Bron's year. I don't see how in any way he is absolved of any blame especially for the final run in the Boston series. Extenuating circumstances or not, he quit on his team in Game 5, the pivotal game in that series and just showed zero interest in even being out there.

As for his Decision, Charles is right. He took the path of least resistance and went to another alpha male's city and team in pursuit of a ring when he's still in his prime. The way he handled it has been well documented and needs no further explanation. True it gives him the best opportunity basketball wise, no one can doubt that, of getting that title, but I don't even think he realized the type of backlash he would receive...and he's really just shown what type of true female tendencies he has...taking mental notes?!? Are we in 3rd grade or something.

I'm just thinking that a back-to-back MVP should have people either wanting to join him or be going to somewhere where he is the undisputed guy. This would be like Steve Nash bolting from PHX to the after those 2 heartbreaking losses to the Spurs, but hey at least he gave it his all.
What sense does that make exactly? Why put yourself in a lesser situation when there's a greater one on the table? Y'all aren't explaining this clear enough.

And he's still the undisputed guy on the heat anyway. He just has 2 beasts for teammates that could/have run their own teams.
No that is D-Wades team and hes the king the hell with all that his situation should be the bast if hes playing on an expansion team in new mexico that team should be they best situation. Its against competitive nature i dont care if you have friends in the NBA you should want the most money for you (like he said its a business rite?) and you should want to make your team better than the best. I just think it takes away from the essence of SPORT beat the man put in front of you i understand if your organization wont give you the money or resources you need to win but that was clearly not the case he had more money and an owner that would sell his soul to this guy if he asked at negotiation.

im
pimp.gif
so i hope this reads ok
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm Done.

never that. 

indifferent.gif

I'm Done.

never that. 

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Really tho? 
grin.gif

You call 3 first round exits(one being a sweep mind you) and a missed playoffs as proven winning?

1 good year doesn't make up for 4 terrible ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im 
pimp.gif
 so i hope this reads ok 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference between the deal he signed and a max is practically pennies. No way in hell would or should an intelligent person waste away on a team for a few extra dollars. You saw how people talked bad about KG for signing that huge deal and practically trapping himself in Minny with no help? Lebron saw that. He ain't having it.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Really tho? 
grin.gif

You call 3 first round exits(one being a sweep mind you) and a missed playoffs as proven winning?

1 good year doesn't make up for 4 terrible ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im 
pimp.gif
 so i hope this reads ok 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The difference between the deal he signed and a max is practically pennies. No way in hell would or should an intelligent person waste away on a team for a few extra dollars. You saw how people talked bad about KG for signing that huge deal and practically trapping himself in Minny with no help? Lebron saw that. He ain't having it.

indifferent.gif

I'm Done.

1) So what is the purpose of the award?
2) Kobe, mvp, since, and 2003 are 4 phrases that aren't in the same sentence.

indifferent.gif

I'm Done.

1) So what is the purpose of the award?
2) Kobe, mvp, since, and 2003 are 4 phrases that aren't in the same sentence.

Back
Top Bottom