Charles Barkley is at it again on LeBron Vol. "Punk Move"

who really cares what barkley says
laugh.gif
 i mean this is a guy who said kobe will never score 30+ again

Who cares if LeBron is remember everyone who said bad stuff about him? what is he gonna do? I dont get it.

Barkley is just having his opinion on probably the biggest move in NBA history, if anything LeBron is the salty one.

Who cares if LeBron is remember everyone who said bad stuff about him? what is he gonna do? I dont get it.

Barkley is just having his opinion on probably the biggest move in NBA history, if anything LeBron is the salty one.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by JUS3

...and this is the same dude that was riding Lebron for the past few years. @#*# flip floppin +#$$#%%%$%%!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

that needed to be bolded... chuck was the biggest lebron rider... dude must have his feeling hurt... now his kobe-hatin %@+ needs to cheer for KD lol

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by JUS3

...and this is the same dude that was riding Lebron for the past few years. @#*# flip floppin +#$$#%%%$%%!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

that needed to be bolded... chuck was the biggest lebron rider... dude must have his feeling hurt... now his kobe-hatin %@+ needs to cheer for KD lol

This had me cracking up lol. Especially when Charles said Lebron knows where to find me lol.

This had me cracking up lol. Especially when Charles said Lebron knows where to find me lol.

I agree with Charles

this guy lebron
eyes.gif

all the "shots" at him came from his own doing and were justified for the most part

the "king" runs to play in another king's castle, then starts to get bold
smh.gif
 wit his ole puuussssss asssssssss

I agree with Charles

this guy lebron
eyes.gif

all the "shots" at him came from his own doing and were justified for the most part

the "king" runs to play in another king's castle, then starts to get bold
smh.gif
 wit his ole puuussssss asssssssss

Back
Top Bottom