Charles Hamilton= DONE? Vol. EXPOSED!

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Y'all be going hard on Le just because you know he posts here and will see the comments....thats lame as hell moe. And it the same _s that be running up asking for a pound and an autograph with a Kool Aide smile or copping his album and bumping it religiously. All that extra s_ really ain't necessary, he a man just like everyone else and I don't see people going in on other posters like that over regular comments...just the successful cats. Thats some feminine hateful s_.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PolosandDunks

ILoveHipHop43 wrote:

trust me ...things are bout to get UGLY with this dudes situation....i cant say much ..but trust me ..bad things happen to bad people ..and i heard and confirmed some terrible things about him..
dont say bad things about dude.You better worry about your own situation. You could very well get dropped from Interscope before even Charles Hamilton would get thought about getting dropped. As a matta fact you will be dropped if you dont start making some hot tracks.You lucky Drake aint sign to Interscope, they woulda dropped yo $!% with NOOOO hesitation
laugh.gif
Im serious too... You havent even got a lukewarm single to pop. At least we know CH made 1 radio friendly joint the girls know him by and most dudes said was hot...YOU?! nothing.

CH went about this the wrong way but you on the same label as dude dont come to message boards...go see that man

Nike Boots > Chris Hamilton & Drake

Joint is mad old tho'...

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

PolosandDunks wrote:
Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

trust me ...things are bout to get UGLY with this dudes situation....i cant say much ..but trust me ..bad things happen to bad people ..and i heard and confirmed some terrible things about him..
dont say bad things about dude.You better worry about your own situation. You could very well get dropped from Interscope before even Charles Hamilton would get thought about getting dropped. As a matta fact you will be dropped if you dont start making some hot tracks.You lucky Drake aint sign to Interscope , they woulda dropped yo %%* with NOOOO hesitation
laugh.gif
Im serious too... You havent even got a lukewarm single to pop. At least we know CH made 1 radio friendly joint the girls know him by and most dudes said was hot...YOU?! nothing.

CH went about this the wrong way but you on the same label as dude dont come to message boards...go see that man
roll.gif

You better worry about your own situation.

eyes.gif
Take your own advice.

c722561e24a9a7c1e2bdd0717d8c4ca1b368465.pjpg

wtf1.gif

At least we know CH made 1 radio friendly joint the girls know him by and most dudes said was hot
you talking bout 'Brooklyn Girls' yeah that really popped off didn't it
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Y'all be going hard on Le just because you know he posts here and will see the comments....thats lame as hell moe. And it the same _s that be running up asking for a pound and an autograph with a Kool Aide smile or copping his album and bumping it religiously. All that extra s_ really ain't necessary, he a man just like everyone else and I don't see people going in on other posters like that over regular comments...just the successful cats. Thats some feminine hateful s_.
I feel what you be saying. Wale do be posting & i know dudes be talking crazy about him just for that fact & taking advantage cuz Walesee's everything, but everything i said is true.I like Wale way more then CH but that don't mean the ___ wont get dropped.Thats not hating, itsreality, its way more dude's that hate CH and like him as well then ___'s that even KNOW Wale
laugh.gif
.If anything its a bunch of feminine dickridin s__ in here.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

and you acting like that song "Chillin" with Lady Gaga will even pop off at ALL.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Im just saying. Like i said i love Wale music & his vision but lets keep it real.

Anyways we talking bout CH in the post. Yeah he got exposed for like the 4th time this year so far
roll.gif

Stop hating. Don't even try to say you aren't, because you are. Everyone knows if it came down to it, Wale would be signed, not CH. Stop trying to lookhard, its just making yourself look dumb. Anyways, CH is a little punk who should've never gotten a record deal to begin with. He needs to sit his @%@ backin those poetry classes he took and bother girls 10x a day to do tracks with him, lil creepy @%@.

That's not a good look...Everyone makes mistakes so maybe if Charles can come out and admit that it can fix this situation some what...

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Stop hating. Don't even try to say you aren't, because you are. Everyone knows if it came down to it, Wale would be signed, not CH. Stop trying to look hard, its just making yourself look dumb. Anyways, CH is a little punk who should've never gotten a record deal to begin with. He needs to sit his @%@ back in those poetry classes he took and bother girls 10x a day to do tracks with him, lil creepy @%@.
laugh.gif
you sound like an idiot. This is the D-riding i betalking bout. Who said i was tryna sound hard? Its just facts & trust me it is facts...Go to sleep fam, obviously your checking for CH cuz you know how hesounds. CH is not the end of music why are you so mad?

Stop hating. Don't even try to say you aren't, because you are. Everyone knows if it came down to it, Wale would be signed, not CH. Stop trying to look hard, its just making yourself look dumb. Anyways, CH is a little punk who should've never gotten a record deal to begin with. He needs to sit his @%@ back in those poetry classes he took and bother girls 10x a day to do tracks with him, lil creepy @%@.
laugh.gif
you sound like an idiot. This is the D-riding i be talking bout. Who said i was tryna sound hard? Its just facts & trust me it is facts...Go to sleep fam, obviously your checking for CH cuz you know how he sounds. CH is not the end of music why are you so mad?

How do I sound like an idiot? Please enlighten me. You were sounding extra mad at Wale then when someone calls you out you're like "i like Wale, blabla" If you're trying to state "facts", then state them. You don't need to throw the extra stuff in there to look cool. Checking forhim? No. I'm in the industry, I know a lot of people who know him personally, I've performed at the same venue as him, etc. Checking on the situation,YES. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with this, if anything at all. To me it is a test for the record label. I'm annoyed about thesituation because dude is still posting like nothing happened and his fans are riding so hard that they don't even see he has been lying to them. It'sjust ridiculous.

laugh.gif
you sound like an idiot. This is the D-riding i be talking bout. Who said i was tryna sound hard? Its just facts & trust me it is facts...Go to sleep fam, obviously your checking for CH cuz you know how he sounds. CH is not the end of music why are you so mad?

How do I sound like an idiot? Please enlighten me. You were sounding extra mad at Wale then when someone calls you out you're like "i like Wale, bla bla" If you're trying to state "facts", then state them. You don't need to throw the extra stuff in there to look cool. Checking for him? No. I'm in the industry, I know a lot of people who know him personally, I've performed at the same venue as him, etc. Checking on the situation, YES. It's going to be interesting to see what happens with this, if anything at all. To me it is a test for the record label. I'm annoyed about the situation because dude is still posting like nothing happened and his fans are riding so hard that they don't even see he has been lying to them. It's just ridiculous.
Cool.I did state facts & why would i be mad at Wale or even CH. It was no extra stuff i threw in to look cool.Once again it was facts, im nottryna go back and forth cuz i already know whats gonna happen soon enough & what i was told. Someone's getting the axe @ the label and i already statedwho.What else do i need to say? once someone gets dropped, what else is there to say?
laugh.gif
.i dont hate i just tell it like it is... Thats another topic though.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

At least we know CH made 1 radio friendly joint the girls know him by and most dudes said was hot
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

$++* hasnt popped off.. but it is hot tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Nike Boots > Chris Hamilton & Drake
please stop.. like now..
smh.gif

I'm not gonna bad mouth anybody outside this topic, but I just have to say I was excited when the XXL Freshman cover came out.. and slowly a lot of those"artists" really made me smh. Mad disappointed but it is what it is

PS Jawny, I can't even listen to Brooklyn Girls without my ears hurting. Dudes voice sounds like he needs to clear his throat, and it's not in anoriginal dope sounding way.. It just hurts. Why did Drake even come into this conversation? And why dudes have to bring Wale's music into it just becausehe is posting in here? Smh

I was excited when the XXL Freshman cover came out.. and slowly a lot of those "artists" really made me smh. Mad disappointed but it is what it is

TRUE STORY!

You from Chicago now, Charlie??

laugh.gif

_s be saying that in the BX now.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif

Woooooooooow.

Swagger Jackificaition in progress?

Don't let them Chicago _'s on here find out about that +$++
nerd.gif

Damn...I feel bad for this guy...I remember when even Soulja Boy was gettin on him...Hilarious.

I heard Chicago ...

Wait ...

Did my dude Haze just say "Moe"?

Dudes in NY gonna get killed by the folks by saying a word they don't even know the meaning of .

I'm not gonna bad mouth anybody outside this topic, but I just have to say I was excited when the XXL Freshman cover came out.. and slowly a lot of those "artists" really made me smh. Mad disappointed but it is what it is

PS Jawny, I can't even listen to Brooklyn Girls without my ears hurting. Dudes voice sounds like he needs to clear his throat, and it's not in an original dope sounding way.. It just hurts. Why did Drake even come into this conversation? And why dudes have to bring Wale's music into it just because he is posting in here? Smh
i gotta agree with you on all of what you said

Asher Roth doing his thing though and a couple of those other "freshman" are gonna be alright. As for some of them
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

lol...@ " u actually went to that" cmon man....anyways what did phonte say on twitter?

I'm not trying to diss you. The promo for your concert was non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom