Charles Woodson won AP Defensive player of the year

well deserved
pimp.gif

This man also robbed Peyton Manning of a Heisman in '97 so we already know he got a thievin' past. He should be arrested.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

This man also robbed Peyton Manning of a Heisman in '97 so we already know he got a thievin' past. He should be arrested.
2af0lza.jpg

C-Wood is one of the greatest NCAA football players of All Time, [Kanye] ALL TIME! [/Kanye]

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Nnamdi last year > Revis this year...

award to chuck...justified...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just because Nnamdi didn't get numbers doesn't mean he didn't have a better season than Revis did this year. Go check and see how many teams actually tried throwing against him that would give him an opportunity to rack up tackles/picks(which he doesn't even try to pick the ball most the time he just makes sure his WR doesn't catch it). He had QBs/WRs/Head Coaches shook.

Sir, you are the one spewing outlandish claims. You bring up the numbers and don't tell me a somebody from a team that should have been relegated to Div 1-AA years ago, has anybody shook.

What outlandish claims? And what the !!#% does playing for the Raiders have to do with individual talent? I guess Calvin Johnson and Josh Cribbs can't haveanyone shook because they play for terrible teams too right? I think Revis is an amazing player and had a great season but some of his fans refuse to acceptthat there's anyone of equal or greater talent than him. I seriously doubt you've even seen Asomugha play.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just because Nnamdi didn't get numbers doesn't mean he didn't have a better season than Revis did this year. Go check and see how many teams actually tried throwing against him that would give him an opportunity to rack up tackles/picks(which he doesn't even try to pick the ball most the time he just makes sure his WR doesn't catch it). He had QBs/WRs/Head Coaches shook.

Sir, you are the one spewing outlandish claims. You bring up the numbers and don't tell me a somebody from a team that should have been relegated to Div 1-AA years ago, has anybody shook.

What outlandish claims? And what the !!#% does playing for the Raiders have to do with individual talent? I guess Calvin Johnson and Josh Cribbs can't have anyone shook because they play for terrible teams too right? I think Revis is an amazing player and had a great season but some of his fans refuse to accept that there's anyone of equal or greater talent than him. I seriously doubt you've even seen Asomugha play.

I don't even know who Asookaboomboom is. Give me some numbers like I asked so I can see for myself.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What outlandish claims? And what the !!#% does playing for the Raiders have to do with individual talent? I guess Calvin Johnson and Josh Cribbs can't have anyone shook because they play for terrible teams too right? I think Revis is an amazing player and had a great season but some of his fans refuse to accept that there's anyone of equal or greater talent than him. I seriously doubt you've even seen Asomugha play.

I don't even know who Asookaboomboom is. Give me some numbers like I asked so I can see for myself.

You just proved you don't know $%$+ about football because 1. You have no idea who the man starting alongside your precious Revis in the PRO BOWL and 2.You want to judge a cb by his numbers when his main objective is to make sure the man he's guarding doesn't see the football. You want numbers? Go seehow many times someone threw the ball to anyone he defended last year. I'll give you a hint- it's a low number because the man he's defendingisn't open most of the time. I don't care who you think is better but it's flat out stupid and ignorant to discredit a player you don't know$%$+ about.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You just proved you don't know $%$+ about football because 1. You have no idea who the man starting alongside your precious Revis in the PRO BOWL and 2. You want to judge a cb by his numbers when his main objective is to make sure the man he's guarding doesn't see the football. You want numbers? Go see how many times someone threw the ball to anyone he defended last year. I'll give you a hint- it's a low number because the man he's defending isn't open most of the time. I don't care who you think is better but it's flat out stupid and ignorant to discredit a player you don't know $%$+ about.

Lol I don't know who Asobookum is because I don't care who he is.

If I was judging by numbers then I would have no problem with Woodson getting the trophy.

I don't want to go see how many times someone threw him the ball because that is a fairly obscure stat that I don't want to waste my time googling,however, you obviously like this man. That's why I asked you (or anybody) to bring it up here. I've been watching football for a long time boy, socalm down and don't get so emotional. This is only an internet website, and it's only football.

Many lulz
roll.gif
at you saying "precious revis" btw, you're acharacter, I'll give you that.

I'm very happy for Woodson. He's been a BEAST ever since signing with GB 4 seasons ago and all that great, hard work has paid off with this award.

His stats as a Packer in 4 seasons:
28 interceptions, 7 returned for touchdowns
8 forced fumbles, 6 sacks
Played in 62 of a possible 64 games.

Hopefully he has a couple more great seasons with us.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

^ Take it to PM's fellas.
smh.gif

My bad on that I'm done with the clown anyways. Congrats Chuck, my favorite CB ever.

Thank God, I thought you were gonna blow a gasket.

But I did take your advice and looked at the numbers, seriously.

Asatoonda has (solo) 95 tackles, 20 passes defended and 3 interceptions in the last 3 seasons.

Revis has (solo) 166 tackles (I'm sure a lot of them were from special teams) 64 passes defended and 14 interceptions in those same seasons.

I don't want to get you more upset, but did I miss something??

smh.gif

My bad on that I'm done with the clown anyways. Congrats Chuck, my favorite CB ever.

Asatoonda has (solo) 95 tackles, 20 passes defended and 3 interceptions in the last 3 seasons.

Revis has (solo) 166 tackles (I'm sure a lot of them were from special teams) 64 passes defended and 14 interceptions in those same seasons.

If you want to debate this shoot me a PM, no need to sidebar this whole thread. But getting the ball thrown to you 44 more times would give you an opportunityto get better stats. Again if you want to actually debate PM me.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by neverflopped

REVIS WAS ROBBED.

ROBBED.

This. How do you give a guy the award the next few days after his team gives up 50 points. He got burned by early doucet a few times. Pathetic.
I might be mistaken, but this is an individual award. The Packers D didn't win an award, an individual won. When JT won the DPOY, the Phinsdidn't have the best D in the league. It's an individual's award.

Stop crying.

smh.gif

If you want to debate this shoot me a PM, no need to sidebar this whole thread. But getting the ball thrown to you 44 more times would give you an opportunity to get better stats. Again if you want to actually debate PM me.

Nah I was half kidding this whole thread even though I do feel like Revis should have won it. Didn't mean to actually get people mad.

I can understand why Jets fans are pissed, but I'm elated that Charles won the award. Charles is the reason why I started to watch Michigan football andwhy I'm here as a student in Ann Arbor. Congrats to one of my favorite athletes of all time.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom